Chapter Three

EDITED ONCE AGAIN, THE FIRST EDIT WAS TERRIBLE.

Hunter Pov:

I was sitting in the kitchen eating toast. Waiting for when Nyx would appear as she said she would. Deep in thought about whether I'd be ghosted or something again or not.

My thoughts cut off when a flash showed and Athena was here. "What are you doing here Athena?". I asked. "Look, your smart, you know things, Your a good talk to, and you talked about kids."

"Athena, where are you going with this?" I questioned
"A child for you, When she is around the age of 13 take her to camp, Keep her safe." She replied.

"Ok for the camp thing but we did not do anything to get you pregnant." I said. "You know the story of how I was born?" She asked. "Yeah?" I answered. "Well my children are born the same way, just a little different.

"But Athena-" She flashed away.  "I guess your gonna have a little sister or brother soon Annabeth," I said.

Soon after Athena left Nyx came in. "Whose kid is that?" She asked curiously. "Athena came over to explain how she thought I was a good talk to and spawned me a child." I replied.

"I guess we're both getting our name choices then." She said. "It's a boy?" I questioned. "Yes!" She exclaimed.
"So what about living areas, am I gonna move in with you, you gonna move in with me? Or a split relationship.

"It probably would be safer to have you both move in with me," She replied. "Why though?" I asked. "Monsters," she deadpanned. "They go after demigod children, The stronger the scent the more attract."

"Oh how nice, not ominous at all, but anywho sure I'll go, nobody should miss me, besides they could just think I've been kidnapped or whatever." I said. "Good to know, I hope to have them training at around 8 so they can eventually grow up, grow out, and save the world."

"Alright." I said. "I hope my side of the family likes him." She said. "You got kids?" I asked. "Yeah," She replied.

"Can I meet them?" I said. "Yes, I haven't been with a man in ages I'm sure they'd love to see me with someone else." She said. "Uh alright," I said.

"You cool with flashing?" She asked. "Probably." I replied. "Alright, let's do this, Oh also, they are a bit overbearing." She added. "That's fine." I said.

We flashed and I felt a bit of a headache form. But that was fine, I was excited to meet her kids.

"Hi, I'm Eris, the Goddess of Discord, and no it's not the app!" A woman exclaimed, popping out from nowhere. "Hunter." I replied, shaking her hand. "I know" she said. "How nice.." I trailed off.

"Hello, I'm Thanatos, you may know me as the God of Death. But nice to meet you." The man dressed in black now known as Thanatos said. "I'm sure you know my name, and nice to meet you as well." I replied.

"Hypnos, God of Sleep, Brother of Thanatos, Welcome to the Mansion of the Night." He said, dramatics in the final words. "I feel welcomed, love the look by the way." I said.

"I'm Nemesis, Goddess of Revenge, I hold grudges and always pay my debts, Nice to meet you, and treat my mother well." A woman in black and gold said. "Nice info, I'm Hunter, I don't hold grudges,I pay taxes, and I treat every woman well and with respect." I replied. "Good" she said.

"I'm Hemera, Goddess of Day of your service! Welcome to The Mansion of the Night, happy to meet ya, treat the kids well." She said. "Nice to meet you too, and of course I'd treat the kids well." I replied. "Wonderful anyways on to my brother you go"

"Hi, yeah I'm Aether, God of light, happy to meet you, Unlike the others I don't have much to say." He said, and flashed me a bright smile. "Hunter, and likewise not much to say." I said and returned his smile.

After the greetings we all just talked and started conversations, and I felt glad, glad I found a loving family, although not normal, they were friendly and such.

______________

Yes it was edited and yes it shrank. Hopefully this is better than the original.