Chapter Twenty Two

Percy Pov:

I was walking to the mess hall whistling a song that has been stuck in my brain for all eternity, then Annabeth ran past me laughing with Felix chasing her through the doors.

I sighed loudly at their antics then realized I would probably do something stupider.

I walked in to find Felix, Annabeth, Nico, and Bianca all sitting at the table already about to go walk up to drop sacrifices to the gods or something.

"Hey guys how's y'alls day so far?". I asked.

"Good!" Bianca and Nico said simultaneously.

"It's been fun" Annabeth said

We walked up to drop food to the gods, I don't know why they like this smell I did some to Thanatos and Eris to annoy them and they literally flashed in just to tell me that it smells awful.

-cue Eris and Thanatos's arrival-

"PERCY!!". They screamed

"Oh what did I do now dear siblings" I said grinning.

"If you do that one more time I'm literally gonna cause madness among your friends!!" Eris said.

"I'll get you a dog, let you bond with it, and kill it after a week" Thanatos said.

"NOT THE POOR DOGGY!!". I said panicking

"Thought so" Thanatos mumbled.

"Bye!! And it smells worse than you!". Eris said and flashed out.

"Who were they?". Bianca asked.

"Eris and Thanatos god of death and goddess of discord" Annabeth said.

"And Percy don't do that I don't want the poor dog to die". She said.

"Fine..............." I paused
"Give it a month then it's gonna happen again" I continued.

"Why do you have to be so difficult" she said rolling her eyes

"Oh you love me anyways!". I said.

"You both have other siblings?". Felix asked.

"Yeah basically any child of Nyx is our siblings mainly half siblings or step siblings but yes". Annabeth said.

"Cool!". He said

"Yep it makes good for pranks because they can't get super mad and erase you from existence!". I said

He looked slightly taken aback at that remark.

"Yes I do cause several pranks.....but at least I have partners in crime at camp.......". I said

"You-

-Called?". Asked a certain set of brothers

"Yes we'll talk about more pranks later". I said.

"Cool!". They both said and walked away

"Anyways moving on it's almost the end of summer so I'm thinking about going to a school for awhile because I want to learn about the knowledge of the mortal realm and have a feeling I will meet someone important there" I said.

"What school?" Annabeth asked.

"Meriwether College Prep". I replied.

"Oh that's not too far so I should be able to shadow travel there whenever as long as I practice it more often". She said.

"Yeah and I should be able to make a mistake portal there since that takes up less energy". I said.

"Oh so are any of you staying the year?". Nico asked