Chapter Thirteen

The next day.

Annabeth Pov:

Chiron called us all to the mess hall to discuss some things so I went to the Nyx table to talk to Percy.

I have the right as I am basically the adopted kid so...

"Could this be about what they were talking about yesterday?". Percy asked.

"Yeah probably I'm gonna go tell Luke". I said.

I jogged over to Luke to see Liam sitting in his lap.

"First off PDA and two, I think that this is about what they were talking about yesterday!". I said.

"Yeah that would seem so the storms have been getting worse and nobody goes swimming anymore". He said.
"They probably don't want anybody figuring it out themselves so they are just gonna tell them their questions to make sure the campers aren't suspicious of anything". Luke said.

"That makes sense I'm gonna go to talk to Percy now see you later". I said.

"Bye". He said.

I walked over to Percy's table and sat down.

"He said that it probably is as they want to answer so no demigods get suspicious". I said.

"Alright well I want to know what's going on so shut up and listen". Percy said.

"DEMIGODS!". Chiron boomed.

"THERE IS A WAR THAT MAY BREAK OUT IF WE DONT FIND WHAT WAS STOLEN!!". He said.

"THE MASTER BOLT OF OLYMPUS HAS BEEN STOLEN AND ZEUS IS ACCUSING POSEIDON!"
"WE MUST ISSUE A QUEST!". He said.

"I VOLUNTEER!!!". I screamed.

"Well Annabeth we were gonna pick your bother to be the leader of the quest as he won capture the flag". Chiron replied.

"Oh alright!". I said knowing he was still gonna pick me.

"Perseus Jackson will you accept this quest or shall the fate of the world perish?". Chiron asked.

"Well I see I don't have much of a choice do I?". He sassed.

"No I suppose not".
"Who will you choose for your quest?". Chiron asked.

"Annabeth Jackson and Grover Underwood". He said.

"Alright it is decided The Fate of the World is in Percy Jackson, Annabeth Jackson, and Grover Underwood's hands". He said.

"No pressure at all...." I mumbled.

Luke broke out laughing.

"Luke would you care to explain what you are laughing about?". Chiron asked.

"No sir". He said holding in his laughter.

"Good well enjoy the rest of your day". Chiron said.

-At Athena Cabin-

I was packing my things when Felix came in.

I internally squealed.

"Hey Annabeth can I talk to you?". He asked.

"Yeah Felix what's up?". I asked.

"Will you be my girlfriend?". He asked.

I must have looked shocked because he said

"I'm so stupid I shouldn't have asked I'm gonna go-"
He was interrupted by me.

"Nonono don't leave I was gonna say yes".