Chapter Nineteen

Still Percy Pov:

We walked to the elevator with that dummy following behind and I told him to buzz off....with other words.

Once we got in the Elevator we used the key in the lock and the animated voice said.

"Welcome 600th floor coming up".

Then the horrid elevator music started playing, oh the horror worse than the stupid tunnel of love.

"Nooooo!!!!!". I screamed and fell to my knees.

"Oh stop being dramatic of course the music sucks but we can bargain for better later!". My dear sweet sister said.

"But it's so baddddddd" I replied.

"Ok stupid anyways we're almost there so you can wait another minute". She said.

As if on cue the elevator voice said "Welcome to Olympus!". So cheerfully I might add.

We walked up to the steps of Olympus and walked in to see the Gods and Goddesses arguing over stuff.

"Gods! Goddesses!" Annabeth said.

"Who are you and what is your business here!". Said oh great thunder pants.

"Well Thunder Pants we have come here because we found your bolt and know who took it". I said.

"T-Thunder Pants?" Zeus asked.

"Yes now take your bolt and fix your elevator music". said.

"No!!" He yelled. "Who are you to call the great king of the gods Thunder Pants!".

"Percy Jackson Son of Nyx and Hunter Jackson God of Hellfire and more at your service". I said.

Athena paled at this.

"W-What Nyx??". Athena said.

"Yes I am her only Demiprimordial child!". I said.

"And who might you be?". Athena asked looking towards Annabeth.

"Well Athena I thought you were smarter than that". Annabeth said. Athena's face went red and she grew upset. "I am Annabeth Jackson adopted Daughter of Nyx and Biological daughter of Athena and Hunter Jackson"

"Adopted..." Athena trailed off.

"Yes mother I was adopted by a family that can actually hang out with us" Annabeth said.

I snickered.

Athena sat back down.

"So yes we are the children of Nyx and no we would not be gods or anything because we were born when Hunter was still Human". I said.

"And if you all payed more attention to your kids then you would see that one of them is trying to end you all and start a war". Annabeth said.

"A w-war?". Ares asked nervously.

"Yes ares and we already knew you tried to start it as well so shut your mouth and let us continue" I sassed.

He just grumbled and sunk lower in his seat as all eyes went to him.

"We also know he was possessed by someone with golden eyes which can only be true if it was one of the immortal beings that have golden eyes". Annabeth said.

"Kronos". I said

"He wants to rise and he has golden eyes yes?". I asked.

They mumbled an agreement of yes's.

"So we're gonna go bring you back the theif and if you don't start hanging out with you children more then you might lose them in the upcoming war". Annabeth said.