Chapter Eleven

Luke's Pov:

We were preparing for capture the flag and Percy suggested putting the better archers near the flag in the trees where they can't be seen but still able to shoot people and everyone else going on either defense or offense which they can choose.

"That's a good idea Percy". I said.

"I agree let's do it". Said Annie

"So we have Apollos cabin in the trees and Hephaestus and Hermes cabins on Defense as both cabins agreed for defense and for the remaining cabins on offense since we don't need any more defense". I said.

"That's a good setup now I want Percy to get the flag and Luke I want you on his 6:00 alright?". Annabeth said.

"Alright I can do that!". I said.

"Let's do this!!". Yelled Percy just as childish as ever.

I ended up getting shot by several arrows (many missed)
And many hit my uh...area...

But Percy did get the flag and we did win with no casualties this time I'm very glad about that but there are a few people in the infirmary despite the rules not to do that..

He got his credit and I just wanted to go see if Liam was ok. We had to go against each other in the capture the flag as he is a son of Demeter and not on our team..

"Katie is Liam here?". I asked

(Liam is his boyfriend heh)

"No he should be in the infirmary right now he got a few minor bruises and scratches so he's getting ambrosia right now". Katie said.

"Thanks Katie". I said.

"You are welcome future brother in law". She mumbled the last part I couldn't hear.

"What was that?". I asked.

"Nothing go tell him I said hi when you go see him".

-at the infirmary-

"Baby you alright?". I asked concerned.

"Yes babe I'm fine just a few cuts and bruises".

"Alright we'll do you wanna go back to your cabin?". I asked.

"Yeah we can I mean Katie won't mind us there right?". Liam asked.

"No I just came from there and she seemed fine with my company so I'm going to guess she'll be fine if we hang there". I said.

"Alright well I would say we could go to your cabin but there is way to many people there heh". Liam said.

"Yep and most of them still don't know we're dating and it would be really weird to try to lie about". I said.

"Yep anyways let's go!". He said and ran off.

I laughed as I ran after him.

-At Demeter Cabin-

"Alright so Luke baby I'm tired from running that much can we lay down for a bit?".  He asked.

"Sure Liam!". I said

"Thanks baby". He said and kissed me.

"No problem". I said and laid down with him.

-1 Hour Later-

"Good afternoon cutie". I said

He blushed slightly and smiled
"Good morning to you handsome". He said.

"Anyways you want lunch?". I asked.

"Yeah sure let's have salad and cereal!". He said.

"Cereal?". I asked dumbfounded.