Chapter Eight - Prankfest

Eris Pov:

Prankfest has just begun

First on the list was Annabeth. Check

Next is Thanatos.

"Percy we can't do glitter as it is to basic and I want to scare him badly so... what should we do?". I said

"Well we could...mess with his domain a bit...maybe fake a death he needs to collect than possibly cause some explosions of a temple he might or might not have..." Said Percy.

"That's a GREAT IDEA!! LETS DO IT!!". I said.

|*____________________________________*|
                                       -Time Skip-
-3 Hours later-
|*____________________________________*|

Me and Percy just finished Thanatos's Prank set.

"Oh this is gonna be fun". I said

"Hell yeah it will". He said

"THANATOS THERES A HUGE FIGHT AND A DEMIGODS GONNA DIE SHOULDN'T YOU BE HERE"

"Yeah so I'm here.. where's the demigod....?....oh....fuck...you-"

"KABOOM!"

( a moment of silence for Thanatos's Temple)

"You destroyed my temple Eris. SERIOUSLY!".

"Actually no this was a setup so.. yeah it's not technically blown we set a protective spell on it". I said.

"How the hell if it LOOKS like it's blown to pieces you piece of shit".

"Illusions done by the one the only Percy Jackson (cue fake applause) thank you thank you very much". Percy Said.

"Bitch so you mean to tell me you did an illusion but al the props were real!?". Yelled/Asked Thanatos.

"Yes dumbass of course". Said Percy as he snapped his fingers and it was back to normal.

"Whatever just don't actually do it because if you do you'll be dead for at least a decade." "THAT INCLUDES YOU PERCY!".

"Yeah yeah anyways go back to killing people and be gone". I said.

"Fine but i'm serious don't actually do it". He said and flashed away.

"That was boring!". Says Percy

"Yeah we got a more serious reaction it was sad".  I said.

"I hope that Nemesis's prank will have a more funnier reaction!". Said Percy

"Yep it should as Nemesis knows we prank too much and half of the time she doesn't take it seriously". I said.

"That's good anyways what should we do for nemesis's prank?". Percy Asked.

"Well we could possibly make her scales of balance is messed up for a while and anyone she puts on either side goes to the wrong side?". I said

"Let's do that!". Percy Responded.

I snapped my fingers and the balance was destroyed.

|*____________________________________*|
-Two Hours Later-|*____________________________________*|

"ERISSSSSS!!". Screamed Nemesis.

"WHAT DID YOU DO!".

"Nothing!". I said and grinned.

"Well obviously you did something you literally cause chaos and all the evil and cruel people in the world keep going to Elysium instead of Fields of Punishment!!". She whined.