Chapter Nine

Percy's Pov:

Most of the month me and Annabeth stayed at TMOTN was me pranking them all and training out powers more and just catching up with the family.

But now that's over and we are going to the mortal world I guess I don't know what we're gonna do there but we're probably gonna cause chaos *tearing up* Eris will be so proud.

"Annabeth you ready?". I asked.

"Yeah brother I'm so excited to go aren't you!?". She replied

"Yep EXTREMELY excited to go but of course I'll miss everyone and my room and stuff also what about when we go to camp half blood? Or Jupiter?".  I said.

"Well I'm gonna have to go to Camp Half Blood as my biological mother is Athena not Minerva so we're gonna have to go to CHB otherwise it's gonna seem weird". She said.

"I guess that makes sense but what about me?". I asked.

"My moms not even Athena and they don't allow minor gods cabins let alone primordials". I said

"I'm pretty sure mom said Hermes cabin is for the unclaimed". She said.

"BUT I AM CLAIMEDDD" I whined.

"Not there your not they basically shun everyone whose not a child of an Olympian and make them stay in Hermes cabin for like all eternity". She said.

"WHAT IF I MAKE MY OWN CABIN!!". I Screamed

"No Percy that's not how that works". Said Annabeth.

"Fuck the gods then who says I can't?". I said.

The sky thundered.

"Oh shut up" I said to the sky.

It shut up.

"Percy I know you want to but you can't really do that". Annabeth said.

"Sister when have I ever listened to rules". I said

She sighed "Never".

"Exactly so if they plan to kill me then it's whatever and I'm pretty sure I can convince Aphrodite to help me keep me alive". I said.

"Yeah probably she is kinda severely attracted to hot people.....hold up your a child...✨PedOpHiLe✨".
Said Annabeth.

"Oh frick I don't wanna have to do that should I make myself less attractive???". I said desperately.

"Percy you know that won't work". Annabeth said.

"WHYYY NOT!!". I whined again.

"Because Aphrodite is weird and she is probably gonna magically see through that because..I dunno she's weird" Annabeth said.

"Let's try to write our own love life's though I don't wanna be cursed to love someone who probably won't love me back". I said.

"Damm this conversation really went from asking to be ready to how much we hate Aphrodite". I said.

"Yep anyways let's go say goodbye to them!". Annabeth said.

-After Shadow Traveling to their family-

"Mom, Dad were leaving!". I said.

"Awwww my babies are leaving". Mom said sadly.

"Honey you know they were gonna have to go sometime" dad said.

"Yes now be quiet I knew but I didn't think it would be so soon! Now shush before I slap you so hard you'll be flying miles into another dimension". Mom said.

I laughed. Out loud.

"And what do you have to say about this young man". Mom said while raising an eyebrow.