Chapter 27: Wedding night (NSFW)

Começar do início

"Were we supposed to prepare vows? No one told me?" Mochou thought in a light panic.

Yichen stared at Mochou his hand unmoving. He was clearly waiting for Mochou to say something. Mochou took a breath and decided to speak honestly.

"Since I was little I always had these wondrous dreams of what kind of man I would devote my life to. But as time went by that dream seemed less and less likely. That is until you popped out of the forest mere days ago. It's only been a few days but to me they have been the best days of my existence and... and I find myself dreaming again. Dreaming of a future with you. Yichen, I love you and I look forward to spending every day together with you." Mochou said.

While he spoke Mochou was too embarrassed to look at Yichen. After he finished speaking a small part of him hoped for a reaction. So when he didn't get any feedback, nor did he notice any movement from Yichen. He became a little annoyed.

He turned to see if Yichen was even paying attention to his heartfelt words only to find Yichen covering his face with his one free hand in a poor attempt to hide his tears.

"Yichen?"

"Yichen leaned forward completely forgetting about the wine. He leaned over so he could give Mochou a kiss. Unlike the previous kisses that were as soft as sunshine, this one held a touch more desire.

Mochou was pulled towards him as his supple lips pressed up against his. Yichen was more proactive in his attempt and lightly parted his lips to allow his tongue to seductively lick Mochou's.

Mochou would never consider himself experienced with kissing but he found it cute how cautious Yichen acted.

"Later in bed I'll have to show him what a deep passionate kiss should feel like." He thought as Yichen pulled away.

"The wine?" Mochou reminded Yichen. Despite wanting another kiss he also didn't want the wedding ceremony to be ruined.

Yichen blushed and they once again intertwined their arms to finally share in a cup of wine. It was the last step before heading to bed.

...

Standing in front of the bed Mochou glanced at Yichen.

"This should be the time Yichen undresses me right?" Mochou wondered as he looked at his nervous husband standing next to him.

"I should start undressing him now right? But what if I come off as too forward? Will he get scared?" Yichen thought.

Mochou continued to wait but Yichen never made a move. The reality was that they were both virgins. At least he assumed Yichen was a virgin. But at that moment the level of nervousness between them was different.

Mochou wanted to finally pop his cherry. It was something he wanted for over half his life but never managed to achieve because of wrong timing, preferences, and good old bad luck. Now he had a husband. A husband who was interested in being the top. A man who Mochou wanted to do it with. There was no way he was going to stand by and let this moment pass.