Chapter 401

I suggest you read the first and second parts of the story before you read this one, you won't regret it, thanks! 💛

Boxy Boo was sent up to the surface. He couldn't get the obedience chip out, or even talk about it around the other toys, or he would be electrocuted. He sighed as he finally came up and looked around, he knew exactly where everyone was, but wanted to take his time, and really make sure he got as many followers for the prototype as possible, just to appease him. He used his arms as a grapple and sprung into action tracking down his first target: Huggy Wuggy.

The Smiling Critters were fighting off the smaller critters, they hated having to do it, but they couldn't help it. The mini critters were attacking for no reason, and it made them all worried. The Dogday plushies wouldn't move from their corners, and the mini critters would ambush the bigger bodies of themselves. They kept trying to make their way to the Dogday plushies only be get their ankles but at, and Hoppy was mainly avoiding getting their ankles but since it seemed their were pulling the threads keeping their top half and Dogday's torso on. They started to panic a bit as they felt the threads loosen. "Guys I don't think the thread is going to last long!" as they screamed towards the other Smiling Critters they noticed that Catnap seemed to be talking to the mini critters, but he wasn't getting attacked like the others. That raised a few eyebrows because all the other critters were being attacked, Bubba had a few mini critters biting at his trunk, Kickin was literally kicking every plushie away from himself, Picky was back to back with Frowny Fox as they were getting cornered, Craftycorn was protecting Bobby, but it seemed Bobby was holding her own just fine against the mini critters, the two even went to save Frowny Fox and Picky. Hoppy looked around the chaos even as it seemed like a losing battle they were still determined to win, and that's when their eyes lit up with an idea. They quickly ran out and remembered seeing something. 'The staff would be able to enter.. with a flare gun, but since we are The Smiling Critters, we are able to enter without the gun... so the hun should be- aha!' they grabbed the flare gun, it wasn't in the grab pack hand, this was the first prototype that had burnt the Dogday plushies before. Hoppy ran back inside the castle and shot a few flares around the mini critters causing them all to flee in terror knowing they would probably die if they were hit with a flare. Even the Dogday's scattered so there was no way they could be helped now. Hoppy frowns at this realization but shakes their head as they turn towards their friends. "I don't think we made a good choice coming in here" they whisper as the other critters slowly agree with their claim. "But it's strange, I've never known the mini critters would be so violent, I knew they bit a few times, but never full on attacks like that.. they look rabid almost" as Bubba said this most of the critters agreed. "We should probably leave before they come back" said Hoppy as their ears turned towards the sounds of screaming coming towards them all, the other critters all nod and run out of the playground. Catnap slowly walks out, and is a bit in shock knowing that he could manipulate the mini critter so easily.