79

He kissed him with all the desperation and hunger that had built up in him and lowered his hips down so that their dicks touched.
"Fuck..." Jimin exhales. Feeling Yoongi like that again was three times more intense then he expected.
Yoongis lips on his body and his hips grinding slowly on him made him melt and submit so fast it shut down his brain and left him only feeling.

Yoongi made his way further down kissing and licking that wonderful body, eventually loosing the ability to grind so instead he took him into his mouth, making him gasps and moan at the same time.
Pleased with Jimins reaction he kept on pleasing him while his hand moved down his thighs, spreading his legs more for better access and finally to his hole.

Jimin whimpered at the feeling of Yoongis hot mouth and the teasing finger around his hole, circeling, demanding entry.
He moved his hip up slightly to show willingness and inpatients. It was already almost to much.

"Do you have lotion or oil or something? I wanna feel you so bad." The words stumbled out of him making Yoongi pause and then smile.
He got up and searched in his luggage to come back with some lotion he found in a side pocket. "I'll get some lube later, will that be ok for now?" He asked Jimin. Jimin nodded eagerly. He didn't care much, he just wants to feel him inside, be connected again, be one again.

Yoongi kissed him and then applied some lotion on his hole, softly teasing him while doing so, then let one finger slip in.
Jimin moaned instantly, moving his hips with the finger. Yoongi watched the beautiful sight in front of him. Jimins body begging for more, his eyes closed, just enjoying what he is doing with him.
Yoongi always loved how Jimin was melting into him.
He added another finger, slightly increasing his movements and then placed little kisses on Jimins hard dick.

His baby started to wiggle impatiently which made him smirk. Yoongi liked the control he had over him now. He added the third finger and started spreading while moving constantly in and out making Jimin moan louder. Jimin stood his legs up and spread them wide to give Yoongi plenty of room, still moving with his fingers.

"Its enough now. Please. I want you. Just you." Jimin whined and Yoongi didn't need to hear that twice. He quickly used some lotion on him, gave himself a couple strokes and positioned himself in front of Jimin.
"I love you so much." He looked in Jimins eyes and slowly pushed in.

"Oh my god." Jimins head falls back while Yoongi moves himself fully into him.
"Are you ok, baby?" Jimin hears Yoongi. He is softly kissing his face, waiting for Jimins reaction.
"Yes." Jimin pants "I'm in heaven, now move."

Yoongi grunts at him and slowly starts to moves his hips.
Its overwhelming. Jimin is so tight, so warm, so hot.
It doesn't take long until he is loosing himself in him. His thrusts become faster and harder, he lifts up Jimins legs to change the angle and hits his spot dead on till he hears him screaming his name and cum.
"Damn..." Yoongi groans and spills his load into him shortly after.

They stayed in each other's arms forever, just breathing, feeling, unwilling to disturb that moment of being reconnected.

"I want to stay in bed with you for the rest of the day." Yoongi mumbles into Jimins neck.
Jimin humms in agreement, softly caressing Yoongis back.

"I'm gonna order us a care package."
Yoongi grabs his phone and starts typing and then returns into his previous position letting Jimin cuddle him.

About 1 hour later someone knocked at the door.
Yoongi wrapped a blanket around himself and opened. No one was there but a huge basket filled with things.

He carried it to the desk and started unpacking.
Jimin got up and joined him curiously. There were all kinds of drinks, alcoholic and not, a lot of snacks and food. Lube and whipes, which made Jimin blush, paper plates and cups. Tissues and candles.
Yoongi laughed. "I guess Choi took his mom along when he went shopping for us."
Jimin blushed even more thinking that grandma bought lube for him.
Yoongi saw it and hugged him to comfort his shy baby.
"Don't worry about it, baby. Look at that basket, she loves us and is so supportive. She wants you to be happy, not worried or ashamed."
He kissed him softly.
"Lets feed you and then go for round 2." Yoongi said mischievously, kissing down Jimins jaw, making him giggle.

They stayed happily in bed the rest of the day, naked, cuddling, talking, laughing, kissing, fucking, sucking, eating, drinking, hugging.

It was bliss.

Sunday morning they finally left the room. Took a shower together and joined grandma and Choi downstairs.

They all spent the day together, happily talking, cooking and playing cards until it was time to leave.
Yoongi and Chois luggage was already in the car while everyone was hugging to say goodbye.

Choi would drive Yoongis car home and Yoongi would drive with Jimin. Not even that short hour he was willing to separate.

They made one stop on the way and shortly after 7 o'clock at night they stood together in front of the door of Min mansion, bracing themselfs for all the screaming and yelling thats was about to roll over them.