40

"I love you." Yoongi said.

Jimin heard it.
He said it quietly. He said it softly. Jimin could hear the emotion in it.
It made him cry again.

Yoongi turned them, laying Jimin on the bed tucking a blanket over him. He fixes quickly his pants then lays next to Jimin holding him tight, letting him cry on his chest.

Jimin wraps around him. He really tried to calm down. Yoongis words were unexpected, beautiful, soothing, scary, wanted, needed all at once. They are tearing his wall down.
He sniffles a couple more times.

"Jimin." Yoongi kisses his shoulder.
"Tell me everything."

Jimin doesn't want to.
"If I tell you I will relive it. I don't know if I can."

"Try baby. I'm here. I'll help."

Jimin stayed silent a long time.
"Tell me about your family before your dad died. " Yoongi ask softly.

Jimin did. He told him funny and sweet childhood memories. Trips they went on, how it was growing up with the older Jin. He told him about how much he loved his dad and the devastation after he died.

He became silent again.

He told him about the time they were alone. The money problems, the fear of loosing the house, the desperation of his mother.

When she married his stepdad Jin had already moved out for college.

It didn't start right away. It was a slow process from verbal insults to the belt swinging maniac.

Yoongi tensed up hearing it all. He knew, but reading something in a report and hearing it in person are two very different things.

Jimin was cramping at some memories, Yoongi soothed him out of them one by one. It was heartbreaking but necessary.

Jimin told him about the basement. How he collected tools for his punishments and the warning signs in his stepdads behavior that still live on in him, triggering him into the flight instinct like it had today.

There.
It was all out.
Finally.

Jimin had no energy left. Yoongi kept holding him tight after he stopped. He was a mess too. His need to protect him went overboard.

"You want me to destroy him? I will do anything to keep you safe."
He says with a darker voice.
Jimin looks up. What?

"Oh God, no." He says getting up on his elbow. "I want no one near him. I want to forget everything about him."

Yoongi grunts. After all that there was still not one evil or spiteful bone in Jimin.

"You will tell me if you feel off about something, right? Please dont run again. Whatever you need, i will be there for you."
Jimin looks at him. He believes him. It weirdly grounds him. His heart makes a big thumb.

Someone knocked on the door.
"I brought you dinner and whiskey. Make him eat. See you tomorrow. " the old lady yelled through the door.

Yoongi got up and opened the door. She was gone. He brought the tray inside placed it on the small table.

He fixed two whiskeys and went to Jimin. "Drink up." He says sitting down next to him. Jimin did.

Bleh.
Whiskey was not his thing but he was grateful for the drink. He needed to calm down and maybe forget a little. He emptied it and gave it back to Yoongi.
"More?" He asks him. Jimin nods.
"But you have to eat too, ok?" So he comes back with another whiskey and a plate.

They eat and drink, and Jimin is tipsy in no time. He doesn't drink much so the whiskey went straight to his brain, making him foggy and happy.

"Are you feeling better?" Yoongi takes the dishes away.
Hmmmm.
Jimin looks at him, why is he always so sexy?

"What?" Yoongi asks with wide eyes.
"Huh?" Jimin answers.
"You think I'm sexy?"
Oh God.
Jimin giggles. "Did i say that?" Yoongi smirks "It sounded like a complaint."

"Oh no, its not, its just a fact. I mean look at you. You're so hot."
Yoongi snorts.
Jimin laughs rolling on bed. Yoongi joins him, tickling him. Aaaaahahaaahhaaaaa.
"Stop. I cant, Yooooongiiiii." Jimin screams laughing. Yoongi laughs at him tickling more.
Jimin jumps at him, trying to get hold of his arms. Yoongi waves them around, still tickling him here and there then wraps them tight around him.

"If anyone is sexy than its you." Yoongi says biting carefully in Jimins neck, licking over it. "Just looking at you kills me, baby." His hands go up and down his back then to Jimins ass. Both hands wrap around the plump cheeks squeezing them. Jimin giggles.

"Really? What exactly happens with you when you look me?"
Hmmm, Yoongi humms.
"Baby, cant you tell?" He thrusts his hip up to make him feel his boner.

"Oooh."
Jimin leaves kisses all over Yoongis face. "Then why aren't you naked already?" He asks so seriously not understanding.

"Help me then." Yoongi tells him with hooded eyes.
Jimin opens button by button on Yoongis shirt tediously slow, then opens the buttons of his pants. "You should be able to do the rest."

He sits back daring Yoongi who got up almost throwing everything off him.
He growls a little while he is moving on top of Jimin. "See, you are killing me and you do it on purpose." Yoongi kisses him deeply. Jimin wraps everything around him, bringing his ass near Yoongis dick.
Yoongi hand goes down, feeling Jimins hole, putting a finger inside. He was still all wet with his cum. It oddly pleased him, pleased his possessive side.

He takes a hold of his cock and positioned himself. While still kissing Jimin intensely he pushed inside. They moan at the feeling and start moving.
There is no hurry. Yoongis does everything to please his baby, he wanted to make love to him, slowly, intimate with lots of kissing and heavenly words.

It killed Jimin. He unraveled in slow motion, his high build up over a long time. Yoongis thrusts were almost painfully intense, he was so stimulated and ready to come and when Yoongi pushed them to finally release he came so hard it was unreal. They both moaned out loud, it was bliss. He didn't notice much afterwards. He got covered in blankets and spooned and fell into deep sleep.