33

Choi drove them. Jimin sat in front with him watching him operate the car. Choi also explained traffic signs on the way. Tae and JK were in the back kissing and fooling around. They didn't pay attention to them.

Jimin remembered that he should tell Yoongi where he's going. He takes his phone out and starts typing a message.

-Hey. I'm going to the shopping center with Tae and Jk. Choi is driving us.
...

Erh, how should he end? See you later?
Or just bye or just leave it like that?

It sounds so stiff and distant. Like talking to a coworker and not someone who just fucked you in the shower.
Jimin got flustered thinking about that.

The greeting is also wrong. Yoongi is not is buddy. Shouldn't he be using something more personal? Yoongi always calls him Baby and he low key loved it but he had no pet name for him.

Hey sweetie? Hey honey? Darling?
Urgh, terrible. Doesn't fit him at all.

He changed it to Hey Yoongi.
Better. He still wants it to be more personal.

-Hey Yoongi, I'm going to the shopping center with Tae and JK. Choi is driving us. Maybe we can visit you for lunch?
Jimin. -

Send.

He exhales. He tried.

They arrived and JK pulled them first thing into an media store. He and Tae went all out. They got all the consoles and a gazillion games. JK was hooked and he didn't want to be at the mercy of Jin.

He pays for it all and asks Choi to bring it to the car right away. He tells him in which store they are going to be next so he can find them and pulls Tae and Jimin away again.

Tae giggles. He likes excited JK.
He leads them into a clothing store. Not overly fancy, normal stuff just at a higher price.

Jimin brought the money Yoongi gave him, he also has the card but its hard to shake of old habits.

He found a lot of stuff he like but took none of it.

JK was busy holding clothes on Tae to see what suits him he didn't pay attention to Jimin. But Tae did.

"Jimin. At least try something on?" He tried to encourage him.

JK looked at him, seeing his hands empty.
He knows Yoongi would be mad if they go shopping and his Baby comes home with nothing.

"Yah! Jimin! Do you want me to get in trouble with Yoongi? At least get some basics." He started to move to Jimin now. He was done dressing Tae, Jimin needs his help now. Tae chuckles, Jimin had no chance.

JK made him pick new boxers, socks, simple t shirts, some sweaters, shirts, hoodies, sweatpants, normal pants, some jeans, sleepwear, sports and swimming stuff, shoes, Jackets for all kind of weather, a few ties even and two suits.

The employees helped. They would send it to the house, it was too much to carry.

JK sighs, Jimin is a piece of work.
"Thats just the basics. Want something fancy for a date?"
Jimin looks up. "A date?"

"Yeah, like dressing up nicely for going out with Yoongi? No? You guys don't do that?"
Tae comes over laying his hand on JKs arm.
"Lets get him one nice outfit today and the rest later. Its a lot. Let him breath. You did a good job with him." Tae says kissing him.

Tae took Jimin over searching for a nice outfit together. He finally started to relax and have fun. They tried several outfits, modeling them to JK. They picked one nice outfit each and finished shopping.

Jimin checks his phone to see the time and sees a message from Min Yoongi.

He has to change the contract name, thats ridiculous.

- Hey Baby. Great, have fun shopping and yes, i would love it if you come to visit me for lunch.
Yoongi. -

He changed the name from Min Yoongi to just Yoongi and then went to JK.

"Can we get some take out and visit Yoongi at work?" He asks. He doesn't know what plans they are having, maybe he wants to rush home to set up his gaming stuff.

"Yeah, sure. Here around the corner is a place Yoongi likes. We get something there and head out."

It takes them 15 minutes through the traffic to arrive since its near by.
Choi parks underground and they get out.

"What are you doing?" Jimin is asking Choi who didn't move.

"I'm waiting here, sir."
"Nonsens, you come along and eat with us." Jimin said.

Choi looked at him, Jimins face was serious, he would not accept a no.
"Alright then." Choi says getting out following them in the elevator.

JK hits the button, everyone carries several food bags, they ordered half the menu because why not.

It dings and JK walks ahead leading the way to Yoongis office. They reach the secretary.
"Hey Doona, is he there?"
"Hi JK, yes he is in, Namjoon too." She says turning slightly red.
"Thanks, you're the best." He flirts with her walking to the door. Tae pouts a little. JK sees him and takes his hand while knocking and kisses it.
Tae turns red. He liked that romantic typ of affection.
Jimin smiled at them.

Namjoon opens the door. "Oh hey guys. Whats up?"
JK lifts his bag "Lunch." and walks in.

They all follow JK who walks to the couch area, crashing in a chair, his bag on the glas table

They all follow JK who walks to the couch area, crashing in a chair, his bag on the glas table. Tae sits in the chair next to him, Choi and Namjoon across.

Jimin still stands near the door, looking around. Thats a nice office. Big, with different sections. A working area, a sitting area, lots of bookshelves with more chairs next to them.

He finds Yoongi behind his desk looking at him. Just seeing him gives Jimin butterflies. He exhales and gets nervous.
Yoongi got up and walked towards him.

Yoongis heart thumbs when he sees Jimin at the door in his office. Thats all he wanted yesterday. Him here during the day.

He gets close to him "You're here." He says lowly, taking his hand.
"Thats nice." He leans in for a kiss.
Hmmmm is all Jimin responses.