54

Yoongis lips went back to kiss Jimin but not soft anymore. Jimin opened his mouth to let him in and they kissed each other passionately while Yoongi moves his hips on Jimins. He moans lowly into his mouth, his hands roam around restlessly over Jimins body, then squeezing his delicious butt.

Yoongi is hard again.
Jimin can feel it through the pants. Didn't he just fuck him in the office? Its like he can't get enough of him.

Jimin loves the affect he seems to have on Yoongi. He also loves how Yoongi makes him feel. He sighs, rubbing his dick on Yoongis to get more friction.

Yoongis groans and turns him around, pushing his dick into Jimins butt while slowly palming Jimins. "The time is up" Yoongi says, his lips are nibbeling on Jimins neck.
"What do you want to do, baby?" Yoongi asks him with a raspy voice, biting his earlobe "Continue to play with Tae and JK or me?"

Jimin moans. His head falls back on Yoongis shoulder, his hands moves up into Yoongis hair.
Its hard to think about anything when someone as hot as Yoongi is palming you in this delicious hard but slow movement.

Yoongi opens Jimins pants. His hands slight in there making skin contact. Jimin lets out a nice soft aaaah.
Music in Yoongis ears, he humms next to Jimins ear. His thumb circles slowly around Jimins tip.

"Baby. I need an answer." Yoongi whispers into Jimins ear while taking Jimins dick into his hand, slightly squeezing, moving his fist only over the top, making him crazy.
"What do you want?"

"You." Jimin pants. "I want you."
Yoongi groans. "I want you too." He says lowly. He moves Jimin forward until he reaches his desk. Yoongi removes Jimins shirt and kisses along his neck. His hand softly caresses Jimins back and his lips follow.

His other hand is still mastrubating Jimin who is just enjoying the pleasure, moaning softly. When Yoongis lips reach Jimin pants he stops and pulls them down including the boxers. Jimin steps out of them knowing what's to come.

Yoongi is close behind him "Lean over and spread your legs a little for me, baby." Yoongi tells him. Jimin obeys. "Damn." Yoongi says "You are so beautiful, I can't get over it." He slaps Jimins butt and gets a deep moan for that.

His hands explore Jimins backside, everything he can reach until one hand finds his hole. He rubs over it then pushes in. He is still nicely moist from what Yoongi left in him earlier. Jimin moans loudly.

Yoongi moves his finger while his other hand is back at pleasing Jimins dick. Jimin has to stabilize himself with his hands on the desk. It's to hard to keep himself upright.

Yoongi adds another finger, spreading him, moving, pleasing him. It's so good. Jimin can feel his lips on his back and neck. He is soft but also so possessive, he is all over him. How does he always know what to do with him? Jimin is so ready for him, he just wants to feel him.
"Yoongi, please." Jimin whines.

"Please what?" Yoongi asks moving his fingers faster. Jimin moans, he is breathing heavy, its so hard to focus. "Now, Yoongi, please, I need you."

Yoongi exhales hearing that. Such a turn on. He drops his pants and moves in between Jimins legs. He teases his hole with the tip of his dick making Jimin whine again then he pushes in.

They both moan loudly.
Yoongis hands secure Jimins hips while moving in him. Jimin looked so beautiful, he felt so hot and tight around him, he was so perfect for him. He starts to move faster enjoying the feeling, moaning loudly, his head falling back, eyes closed.

At normal he is more quiet in bed. More grunts and stuff towards the end but with Jimin he can't hold back. It feels so good.
He can also hear Jimin losing his mind too. He loves how he is unraveling for him. This grip around Jimins hips tightens and he starts thrusting fast into him.

The room was filled with the sound of skin slapping and moans. Jimin was totally out of his mind. He loved it. Yoongi made sure to show Jimin all kinds of affection while pounding into him.

At some point Jimin just leaned over the desk completely changing the angle of his hips making Yoongi hitting his spot dead on. He almost screamed it was so good. "Oh God..." He stutters "I'm gonna..." Yoongi keeps his pace moaning loudly. "Oh God, Yoongiiiii...." Jimin screams and comes.

Yoongi slams three more times into him and comes too. "Damn, baby." He pants, bending over on Jimins back, hugging him thigh. "I love it when you scream my name."

Yoongi removes himself from Jimin and fixes his pants. He turns Jimin around to kiss him lovingly.
He means it, but he won't say it again, not any time soon. He saw Jimins panicking to his emotions. He wont risk scaring him of. He has other ways to show his love.

He pulls Jimins shirt over him, picks him up and sits down with him on one of the chairs.

He doesn't care if the other two boys are still waiting for them, he just wants to be here now, with Jimin, enjoying the intimacy and the cuddling.

Jimin is 100% fine with that. He is on Yoongis lab, his arms wrapped around him, his face deep in Yoongis neck. Their hands are softly caressing parts of the other, feeling relaxed and content.

They don't know how long they stayed like that but after some time Jimin sat up looking at Yoongi. "As much as i love this here right now, i do feel icky and want to shower. " Yoongi chuckles and agrees.

"Want me to carry you?" Jimin pulls his boxers back on and graps his pants. He smiles at Yoongi and the says sweetly "Yes, please, you made me so weak."

Yoongi blushed. Yes. He blushed. A teasing Jimin is totally his weakness.
He picks him up bridal style and they go upstairs disappearing into Yoongis room.