21

Next morning Jimin got up with Yoongi again and got ready with him. Now because his stuff was here and they got to a more intimate stage of their relationship he didn't leave the room for that. It was a nice slow process with a lot of cuddles and kisses.

So far, Yoongi was nothing like what he had expected him to be. He expected him to be cold, demanding and only interested in his own pleasure. Why else would you buy a person? But he was sweet and caring. He gave him butterflies with his affection.

They went downstairs holding hands.

Tae and JK sat already in the kitchen drinking coffee, eating something the maid prepared.

Jimin squealed and ran to hug Tae.

Yoongi growled.
JK looked at him surprised "Whats up with you?"

Jimin dragged Tae to Yoongi smiling happily.
"Yoongi, thats Tae. My best friend and roommate since forever. Tae thats Yoongi, my boyfriend." Jimin introduced them slightly flustered at the last part.

Tae raised one eyebrow on the word boyfriend but decided to be nice because Jimin seemed happy and he himself got to live here.
"Nice to meet you." He said extending his hand.
Yoongi took it nodding at him.
He still was not happy with Jimin clinging onto that man. It helped to learn that it was the roommate, but still.
He didn't know he was possessive.

He went to get a coffee and just watched the scene in front of him like a hawk.

Jimin and Tae were chatting. JK sat next to them his eyes only on Tae, eating and listening, looking very content Yoongi noticed.

"Have you talked to Jin yet?" Tae asks
"No, I have a new phone, you've got to give me his number, i will call him later before he declares me missing. "

"I got to go. Jimin, will you walk me to the door?" Yoongi said, putting his mug down walking out of the kitchen.

Jimin gets up and follows him somewhat concerned.
Yoongi waits for him at the door, reaching for something in his suitcase

"Like I said, you can leave whenever, go wherever just shoot me a text so I know, ok?" Jimin nods "He are your keys and some cash. Your card will be ready soon." Jimin gulps as he takes what Yoongi is handing him.
"I see you late, beautiful." With that Yoongi gave him a strong, longing kiss and was gone.

Jimin looks at the stuff in his hands and takes a look at the cash. Jesus.
Yoongi had handed him 5000 just like that.

***

Yoongi went to work and is going through some papers while waiting for Namjoon who just arrived right then and there, holding some coffee for him and Yoongi.
"Thanks. " Yoongi mumbles while reading the papers.

"Did you get the things I ask you for?" He ask Namjoon looking up now.

"Yeah." Namjoon said pulling out two envelopes. "Here is the card you wanted and the report from your guy."

Yoongi lets the first disappear in his suitcase and opens the other.

Hmmmmm.

Shit.

He knew something bad had happened to Jimin but he didn't expect that level of cruelty.

It's good that he knows now so he can handle him with more care, to not trigger any flashbacks like he had the other day.
He wants him to be happy,
safe and happy.

Interesting, he thought, another behavior pattern connected to only Jimin he didn't know he had.

"How are things going with your purchase?" Namjoon asks, you can still hear the disapproval in his voice.

Yoongi looks at him thinking about the last 3 days. "Surprisingly good." He answered. "I discovered that I am very possessive when it comes to him. I almost killed his roommate this morning. "

Namjoon looks shocked.
Yoongi chuckles a little "And I like to please him, in any way, it gives me joy."

"Faszinating." Namjoon says in awe "Who knew that was in you."

"Yeah." Yoongi replied. "Lets get to work so I can go home to my baby."

So they did until just bevor lunch when they hear some screaming and shouting in front of office.
Namjoon went to see what was going on and let's just say he was not prepared for that scene in front of him.

There was a tall, very handsome man yelling at Yoongis secretary and the security guy that held him tight. Namjoon intervened "Whats going on here?" He looks at all of them.
"I want to see Min Yoongi right now!! That Bastard who thinks he can buy people.! Can you believe that?! I'm gonna kill him if he hurt my brother. Just let me go already. What are you doing, you have no right..." that handsome man went on yelling.

His brother, Namjoon though.
That could be fun.

"Alright, let him go. I take care of him. Thank you so much." He said taking the man out of the grip of the security guy shuffling him towards Yoongis office.

As soon as they closed the door Namjoon looked at the man while pointing at Yoongi saying. "Min Yoongi." And then sat down on the couch.

"You Bastard." He jolted forward slamming his hands on Yoongis desk which made Yoongi jump up. "Who do you think you are? Going and just buy people!? Are you insane!! What kind of a sick Bastard are you!? If something happened to him, if you did some pervy shit with him I WILL KILL YOU. YOU HEAR ME?!?"

Namjoon chuckled on the couch. Feisty.

Yoongi looks at that incredible angry man in front of him replaying what he was yelling. "You must be Jin, Jimins older brother." He finally says calmly. "Its nice to meet you. Please, have a seat. "

Jin didn't expect that calm behavior. It completely through him out of his rage mode. He huffed but sat down.

"May i ask how you got into the building?" Yoongi asks first.
"I work here." Jin scoffs. Crossing his arms in front of his chest.

"Oh really, where?" Yoongi is still standing behind his desk.
"Accounting." Jin answered still pissed.

"Alright, so now that we know who you are and where you came from lets talk." Yoongi says sitting back down.

"It is true that I bought your brother at an auction. It was the one and only time I have done something like that. I am not a pervert, well not more or less than any of you and I honestly adore your brother. I will do everything to make him happy."

With that Jin was speechless. It didn't last long though.
He went right back in attack mode "So you are good with words, that means nothing, i want you to release Jimin immediately. You have no right."

"See, You are wrong there. Jimin and i signed a contract that gave me that right."
Yoongi could see that Jin was about to explode again so he quickly added on "Look, I can't convince you here so why don't you join us for dinner?"

Jin scoffs "Fine."
"Good. I will send you a driver at 6.00 pm. Since you are an employee we will have your address. If you excuse us now, we have a lunch meeting we have to attend to." With that he maneuvers Jin out of the door.

"Damn." Namjoon scoffs. "I expected more action."
Yoongi made a face.
"Can i join for dinner too?" Namjoon then asks.

"What? Why?"

"Don't know. I kind of want to see how that plays out first hand."

"Hmmmm." Is all that comes from Yoongi. "You can pick him up then."