37

Saturday morning, Min mansion

Jimin and Yoongi started slow in the day, cuddling and kissing.
The got ready and had breakfast together. Noone else was around yet.

"I have to check some emails for work." Yoongi said, kissing Jimins neck.
Hmmm.

"Do you want to join me in the office so that I'm not so alone?" He asks kissing Jimins jaw. Hmmmm "Yeah." Jimin mumbles. Yoongi kisses him deeply pulling Jimin on his lap. Hmmmm. Jimin is already melting into him. Yoongi loves Jimins response to him. But not now, later.

He puts him down, takes his hand and walks with him to his office.

Yoongi sits behind his desk opening his laptop

Yoongi sits behind his desk opening his laptop. "It won't take long, baby." He tells Jimin who sits on his chair.

"Sure." He takes his phone out and starts a game.

Yoongi goes through some emails frowning. He's starts typing hecticly, slamming the buttons, exhales.
He cusses quietly.

He is searching through some papers on his desk, checking the screen again.
"Damn it."
Jimin was not really paying attention. He was sucked in his game.

Yoongi takes his phone out and makes a call. He starts discussing details of a deal. He says the numbers are wrong and that this mistake could cost millions.

He runs his hand through his hair, listening. He talks louder into the phone, he gets frustrated.
He is pushing his chair back loudly, getting up.

Jimin looks up in concern, his body hair rising. He watches Yoongi closely now.

Yoongi is walking around behind his desk yelling into the phone, cussing, running his hand through his hair in frustration and anger.

Jimins dropped his phone in his lap, his hands dig into the armrest holding on tight.

Yoongi is walking back and forth behind his desk yelling really loud in his phone and with one big outburst of anger he slams his hand on his desk.

Jimin is gone.

He didn't just run out of the office, he ran out of the house looking back if he was followed, colliding with Choi.

"Choi, please, drive, now." He has trouble breathing, he grabs Chois shirt, pulling him to the car.

Choi didn't need to see more. He got in and drove of as fast as he could. He drove for a couple minutes on the road then went of to a sideroad just I case they were followed.

He didn't know what was going on but he would a kind of do anything for Jimin.
He checked on Jimin in the mirror.
Jimin couldn't breathe. Choi stopped the car went to him.
Jimin needs to get out, he is panicking, he needs to breathe. He falls on his knees vomiting. Choi holds him, patting his back. He is shocked.
What happened to him?

Choi gets water and paper towels from the car. Jimin cleans himself, still breathing irregular. Still panicking.

What now? What now? What now?

Jimin cant think. He holds his head, moans in pain. The memories are back.
He vomits again and starts crying.

"Never again. Never again ... " He mumbles crying, his stomach is cramping, he passed out.

Choi picked him up and put him in the car.
There is no way he will drive him back.

He starts the car and drives. One hour late Jimin wakes up. He sits up looks around. "I'm sorry." He says. Choi meets his eyes in the mirror. "Are you ok now?" "Yeah, I'm better, thank you." Jimin climbed into the front seat.

"Where are we going?"
Choi smiled at him "To my mothers place." Jimin nods. He doesn't know where to go or what to do so this is for sure better than going back.
The rest of the way they sat in silence.

They arrive around lunchtime at a small but loved house in a very small village.
Choi parked the car in the back so you couldn't see it right away.
They got out and he knocked on the door.
A small old lady opened smiling immediately when she saw Choi and pulled him down in a hug.

"My boy, your home, its so nice to see you. Hmmmm. Whom do you have with you, thats a pretty little thing. Come here, come here." Jimin went closer and she hugged him too.
"Your in pain." She said. "Come in, i take care of you." Jimin looked at Choi, he just smiled at him encouraging.

They sat down in the kitchen, she put some food on the table talking about everything and nothing. Choi happily ate his moms food. He had missed all of it. He should visit more often.

Jimin didn't touch it. His stomach was still not ready but the womans kind way put him in a more relaxed state.

The panic was gone, the problem not.
What now? What now?

"Don't worry about that now, pretty thing. We have to fix you first." She said while making cake batter.
Jimin looks at her surprised.
Choi smiles and nods.

***

Yoongi is yelling on the phone. He was so angry, absolutely fucking unbelievable what a stupid mistake that moron made. They have to fix this quickly and everyone seems fucking incapable.

Ugh!
Where is Namjoon?! He needs his right hand to fix that shit.
He starts calling around, yelling, cussing.

He might have to go into work for that. He looks up, searching around.

Where is Jimin?

Yoongi walks to the living area, no Jimin, kitchen, nothing, he goes up to his room, not here.

Where is he?

He knocks at JKs door. Tae opened looking like he just got up. "Hm?"
"Where is Jimin?" Yoongi asks with some urgency in his voice.
"Don't know." A confused Tae answers. "I'm getting ready." He says closing the door.

Yoongi knocks at Jins room. Jin yells from the inside so he walks in. "Where is Jimin?" He asks Jin slightly panicking now.

Jin sees it and gets up. "What are you saying? What do you mean? Is he not here? You lost him?" He gets louder with every question.
Tae stands in the door. "You lost Jimin?" He asks knowing only one thing can cause Jimin to disappear.
"WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM?!!?" He yelled freaking out.

Yoongi freaks out too. That's not good, Taes reaction is like a bad foreshadow.

JK appears at the door, he came running when he heard Tae scream. "Whats going on?"

"He lost Jimin!" Jin yells then he starts to bark orders.
"Check the whole god damn house! You" He points at Tae "go to the spa area!"
He points at JK "Go to the garage and check the driveway. "
Then he points at Yoongi "You, check all the unlikely places we don't know, like the basement or attic or whatever you have. I'll search the garden."

They split up and searched for Jimin in every corner, even the maids cleaning room.

Nothing.

Gone.