4

Its friday night.

The bar is packed.

Jimin and his Co-workers can barley keep up with the drink orders.

It's full, it's loud, it's fun.

People come and go all the time, such a crazy hustle. For example one just came in, sat on the bar, looked around, looked at Jimin, snatched a quick picture of him and left after that.
That was weird. But he had no time to wonder about that. People were screaming orders at him. He was to busy and forgot about that whole thing soon afterwards.

Tae showed up in the middle of the chaos and managed to find a spot at the bar. Jimin smiled at him, getting him a drink.

Tae watched the busy people enjoying their friday evening when a young God squeezed in next to him to yell orders at Jimin.
He orders 2 bottles of champagne, several glasses and snacks.

While he is waiting he looks around and then spots Tae. "Damn, you're cute." He says looking Tae up and down. He leans back a little to get a even better view. "You're really cute." The young god said again. "Are you alone here?"

Taes cheeks turn red. That was so straight forward he could barley handle it.
"No" he stutters a little "I am here with him." He points at Jimin who is to busy to notice anything right now.

"Well, that guy is busy, wanna join me? My friends and I are over there. Come along, we don't bite." the young God offers. "You can come back here to join your busy friend anytime." His smile is so disarming.

"I'm JK by the way. And what's your name?"
"I'm Tae." He managed to say still flustered.

"We are over there" JK started yelling at a Jimin again "have someone bring our order there. And i am also taking your friend." With that he dragged Tae away. Jimin was surprised to see Tae following but did not worry about it more.

It was just Tae on his search for Mr Right again. Let him have fun.

Time went on, Tae was really having fun. JK and his friends were easy going and chill. JK introduced him to everyone, but Tae forgot almost instantly their names again, he was just totally whipped for that young God next to him.

They were just about to empty the second bottle when JK leaned close to him "We are going to a Karaoke bar nearby now. I would really like it if you join us, join me" He said in Taes ear.

"I would really like to spend the whole evening, maybe even the night with you." He said while softy brushing over Taes thigh.
Taes stopped breathing. That was so bold, so sexy. "Yes, i'll join you." He whispered shyly.

"Awesome" JK said and jumped up. "Go and tell your busy friend and then lets leave."

Tae went quickly over to Jimin. He was not that busy anymore, the rush hour was over. Jimin smiled knowingly when he saw Tae coming towars him.

"Would you be mad at me if i left you here alone tonight?" Tae ask Jimin with big begging eyes. Jimin looked over at JK and asked "Are you sure about that?"

Tae looked at him in disbelief "Have you seen him?!? Yeah, I am sure about that!"
Jimin chuckled at his friend's excitement. "Well then go, have fun. I will be fine."
Tae send him a quick hand kiss towards Jimin was out of the door.

Jimin sighs. 1 or 2 more hours till he can go home and crash into his bed.

Saturday was his only day off.
He was so looking forward to that.
One day no hustle, what a bliss.