58

The night went on, the couples had fun, drank and danced. Namjoon and Jin joined them too, which was very entertaining because of Jins unique way of dancing.

Yoongi danced every time Jimin went to the dance floor. One because he liked it, second because he wanted no one ever near him again.

Jimin didn't mind, more the opposite, he showed him some more moves and overall enjoined the closeness and happiness with him. They laughed, cuddled and had a really good time together. Yoongi was so much more than he expected.

He loved Yoongis smile.
He loved Yoongis touch.
He loved Yoongis smell.
He loved Yoongis calm, dark Aura.
He loved Yoongis way with him.
He loved Yoongi
. . .

He tripped,
lost balance for a second.

What's happening? What was that thought?
He frowns and holds his head in confusion.
His breathing becomes irregular. He is dizzy.

Yoongi pulls him to the couch, asking what's wrong.
He can't answer, his head is so loud, he can't think.

He's trying to breath.
Oh no.

Not now.

He
can't
Breath!

Panic attack.

Breath

Breath

Cant

Breath

Yoongi saw it.

He panics a little too. He has to get him out of the club or somewhere quiet at least. The others are still busy. No help there.

"Jimin, baby. Breath." He looks around. He had to get him home quickly.
He sighs "Jimin, listen, I get you home but you have to help." He tries to make eye contact. "Baby. Come on. I carry you out, just jump." He tells him extending both of his arms to him.

Jimin tries to understand, he feels like he's about to faint. He looks confused at Yoongis extented arms.
What does he want? Jump?

He jumped up, Yoongi grabbed him and wrapped Jimins limps around him already moving towards the exit.

He entered a taxi Jimin still tightly on him trying to breath. He whispered all kind of soothing words in Jimins ear, his hands are moving softly up and down his back.

Jimin wimpers, he is cramping, hurting, crying.
His panic and anxiety holds him in a tight grip. He cant get out of it.

Yoongi kisses his head. He started humming some low tunes, they are rumbling through his chest to Jimin.

Jimins head is so loud. Everything is screaming. His flight instinct is on. Why?
He cant think, he just feels.
Panic. Angst. Helplessness. Trapped. Panic. Panic. Panic.

What happened?
What happened!?!

They arrive home and Yoongi gets him as fast as he can inside. He puts him down on the couch in his room.
"Baby. Please. Im here. What do you need?" Yoongi sounds desperate, so worried.

Jimin can't think. His stomach turns.
He runs of to the bathroom

Yoongi can hear him vomit behind the doors. He doesn't know what to do. He has never seen him that bad. He runs downstairs to get water. As soon as he is back he can hear Jimin crying.

Jimin is sitting on the floor next to the toilet crying. The panic is gone, the other emotions just doubled.

Yoongi carefully picked him up and cleaned him.
He undressed him and put him into sleepwear. He gave him water and placed him on his lap.