44

The group came together for dinner. Yoongi and Namjoon were still not home.
The maid apparently knew. She prepared the table for 4 people. How did she know? Did he call her? Jimin wonders.
He hadn't heard anything from him the whole day.

They sat down and ate. Jimin told the others about Chois idea of asking Yoongi and Namjoon to have lunch together. He also told them his worries about it and asked for their thoughts.

"I dont see a problem with that. Yoongi will love it, he will make time for it I'm sure of that. And don't worry about the other staff. They will always gossip anyways might as well show right away that you belong with him." Jk said chewing on his steak. "We for sure didn't hold back today. They all know now that Tae is mine." He adds smirking at the blushing Tae, kissing his hand.

Everything always sounds so easy from JKs perspective. Did I drive myself crazy over nothing? Jimin thought.
"Well then, lets see if he has time tomorrow and meet there for lunch." They all nod and continue with a different topic.

After dinner they split up again and went into their rooms. It was a long day with a lot new impressions. Jimin was tired. He changed and went to bed. It didn't take a minute and he was out.

***

Yoongi and Namjoon came home way after midnight. They were exhausted. They had a meeting with a potential new client who wanted to be pampered. From the conference room they went to dinner and from dinner to a bar. The client had fun, they got to talk thoroughly and it looks promising. But now they are both somewhat drunk and of course Namjoon didn't drive. They took taxis through the city and home.

Namjoon grunts a good night and went straight to the guestroom. Yoongi could hear something break in there and then it was quite. He went into his room, getting rid of all his clothes on his way to his bed and just collapsed there naked.

***

Jimin woke up to something hot pressing on his back and butt. An arm slides around his waist, the hand glides underneath his sleepwear slowly caressing his belly and nipples. There are hot kisses on his neck and some grinding movements on his ass. The hand wanders into his pants teasing his dick. Jimin moans. What a way to wake up.

Yoongis hand moves up and down on Jimins dick, teasing his tip, playing with his balls. He wants him hard and exciting, just like he is. His own morning hard dick is grinding on that wonderful ass, just waiting for entrance.

Jimin moans again, hard and horny now. Yoongi pulls on Jimins pants and Jimin kicks them of right away not wanting anything in the way of Yoongi giving him pleasure. He can hear the lube bottle being opened and just waits in anticipation. He is still laying on his side, Yoongi spooning him from the back. He can feel Yoongis hands spreading his ass cheeks, his tip is already pressing on him, wanting in.

Yoongi lifts Jimins leg up a little for better access and pushes in.
They both moan loudly. Yoongi moves in him. It always feel so good with him. Jimin whines a little and pushes his ass further back towards Yoongis dick. Yoongi understands and moves faster. He lowers Jimins leg back down and takes a hold on his hips slamming into him now. So tight, so hot. Uuuh.

He slaps Jimins ass and gets a nice moan from him for that. He is getting close and starts pumping Jimins dick to take him along. A couple more deep thrusts and hard pumps and they both come hard moaning and grunting, satisfied and relaxed.

"I missed you baby." Finally Yoongi talks kissing his neck.
"I missed you too." Jimin answers enjoying the affection.
"I'm sorry I was so late yesterday. " Yoongi mumbles into Jimins neck. "Hmmm, its fine. Choi kept me company."

Jimin turned around looking at Yoongi, caressing his chest. "He told me about his new responsibilities. That he will be here for me until you are here." Yoongi nods kissing Jimins face here and there. "You like him, you trust him, it made sense to assign him to you."

Jimin smiled. "Thank you for that. I really appreciate it. But can we do one more thing?" Yoongi looks up with questioning eyes. "Sure, what is it?"

"Can we get him a room?" Jimin asks.
"A room?" Yoongi repeats a little confused. How many more people is he gonna move into his house?

"Yes. A room for him where he could sleep if you are as late as yesterday again or just hang out and watch the games, maybe with a little fridge too? You know, like a ready room?"

"Oh, ok. Yeah sure, that won't be a problem. Its a great idea actually. See, you have a special way with people, something like that would have never come to my mind." Yoongi shrugged then kissed him.

"I'll tell the maids to organize that, now, lets go shower, we got to get to work." He says nibbeling on Jimins ear, squeezing his ass.

Jimin squealed happily, wiggling his butt, burying his face in Yoongis neck.

"Do you think you might have time today to have lunch with us?" Jimin asks him a little shy. "We all ate together at Jins office yesterday. Maybe we could eat in your office today? If you have to work late again then at least we could see each other then?" He is almost whispering now.

Yoongi hugged him tightly smiling at his shyness. "I would love that. I really missed you yesterday." He kisses him softly. Yoongi was melting with Jimins sweetness, sighing with content.