23

It was early evening in Min Mansion.

Jimin was hanging out with JK in the living room watching TV. JK was also bored out of his mind. After he came back from his work out he wanted to spend time with Tae. He still hasn't gotten his answer and it was making him antsy. What if this unreal beautiful creature doesn't want him? He had never felt so insecure.

He didn't expect that Tae would run of to work again, just leaving him here alone. He somehow expected him to stop working like Jimin had when he became Yoongis boyfriend and moved in.

But on the other hand they never talked about it.
JK just had to wait for him so they could finally talk and spend time together. He wanted to feel him so badly. Uuuugh

He jumped up and walked towards the kitchen. The maid was running around in there looking awfully busy.

"Whats going on?" JK ask her.
"Your brother called. We are having guests for dinner." she answered. She knows JK since he was a child. She could tell he was restless.

"Wanna help?" She asks him with a smile. JK was a good cook and a great help. "Sure." He said and started cutting what she showed him.

After a short while Jimin enters the kitchen. "Can I help too?" He asks and the maid smiles. "Sure, here, prepare that for me, please."
They started to gossip and joke around while cooking. It was fun. And that was how Yoongi found them when he came home. All three of them busy in the kitchen, talking, laughing.

Astounding.

He enjoyed the sight of Jimin laughing. He looked so beautiful, relaxed, happy.

"Hey." He said into the room.
Jimin looked up at him, got shy "Hey." He says back.
"Hey." Comes from JK,
"Good evening, Sir." From the maid.

Jimin doesn't know what to do now. Yoongi was home. Was he suppose to go to him now? He was unsure. He decided to wait for Yoongi to say something and stayed where he was, looking all shy.

Yoongi studied Jimin. He went from happy, relaxed to shy and awkward and Yoongi was not happy with that. He wanted Jimin to be happy and relaxed with him too.

Considering their relationship and the short time they know each other Jimins reaction was probably normal but still.

"Come with me." Yoongi said to Jimin extending his hand.
Jimin obeyed and took his Hand.
Yoongi walked with him to their room.

After the door was closed he pulled Jimin into his arms softly kissing his neck. "I missed you." Yoongi whispers. Jimin leans into him. Yoongis lips felt good. He closed his eyes, enjoying and then he felt Yoongis lips on his. It was a soft kiss, longing, but soft. Jimin answered him in the same way, softly, longingly, it made his heart flutter.

Yoongi pulled away, Jimin was not ready for it yet, he wants more of that feeling so he goes after Yoongis lips, kissing him again, pulling him back, closer to him.

Yoongis reaction to Jimins take over is prompt. He pushes Jimin against the next wall and intensifys the kiss. He hips pressed against Jimins start grinding slowly while entering Jimins mouth.

He hears him moaning. His hands wandering over Jimins body searching for skin. Yoongis lips travel down to his neck, kissing, licking, sucking while grinding a little more intense on Jimins now hard dick. Jimin moans loudly, his hands in Yoongis hair.

"The tests results came today." Yoongi says with a rough voice into Jimins neck while still grinding on him and groping his ass. Jimin couldn't say anything, his mind was just feelings.

"We are both clean." Yoongi continues while placing one hand on Jimins dick, rubbing it through the pants. Jimins just moans, his head on the wall, eyes closed.
Yoongi kisses him roughly, demanding now, then goes to his ear, licks over it "Do you want me?" He asks with a husky voice.

Jimins heartbeat was out of control, his breath was fast and shallow, Yoongis hand and lips drove him insane.

"Yes." Was all he could whisper.

With that Yoongi pulls of Jimins shirt while kissing him intensely

With that Yoongi pulls of Jimins shirt while kissing him intensely. He maneuvers Jimin towards the bed and let's him fall onto it. Jimin lays in front of him, looking all sexy. Yoongi gets rid of his tie and shirt. While he is looking at Jimins hooded eyes he then gets rid of his pants and boxers too. His dick standing up proudly.

He crawls over Jimin, his eyes dark, hungry. Jimin welcomes him with open arms and desperate lips. Yoongi unbuttoned Jimins pants while placing little kisses on his belly then moved down to pull everything Jimin had still on away.
He is so beautiful, is all Yoongi can think while looking at the nacked man in front of him. He is all mine.

And with that thought he starts kissing Jimins thighs, while massaging his dick.
He hears him moaning again.
His mouth goes up, he takes Jimins dick in, licks a little then moves up and down while his finger travels to Jimins hole. Jimin moans loudly when Yoongis finger moved in.

Hmmm, comes from Yoongi, he moans into Jimins dick. Hes becoming impatient all the sudden, he wants to feel him all the way now.
He parts from Jimin to search quickly in his night stand for the lube.

Jimin is highly aroused, he wants to feel Yoongi so he moves his hips up a little to give more access. Yoongi used the lube on his fingers and Jimin and goes back in, making Jimin moan again.

Just with the sight and sound of Jimin Yoongis dick twitched. He wants him so bad. He quickly adds the other two fingers moving a little to make sure Jimin is ready and then positions himself.

As he holds his shaft, lining up with Jimins hole he looks up at him. Jimin nods "Please, now." Comes from him desperately.
He pushes himself in and stays still in there, overwhelmed with the feeling, kissing Jimins face, trying to breath. Jimin moans, he moves his hips up to get Yoongi to move. He needs friction. "Please, Yoongi, I need it. Move." Jimin whines.
Yoongi exhales, he moves, it feels so good, so tight, so hot.

Aaaaah, Yoongi moans and starts moving faster. Jimin wrapped his legs around him so he can enter deeper. They both moan at that feeling,
Yoongi looses himself into Jimin. His thrusts become harder, faster. He keeps kissing Jimin while thrusting into him. Jimin is a moaning mess.
"There" Jimin pants while Yoongi hit his spot. "Oh God, there." Jimin moans loudly. Yoongi keeps hitting him at the right place while going faster. "Yoongi, I'm gonna.... i cant hold it." Jimin came loudly moaning onto himself, breathing heavily. Yoongi sees that, feeling Jimin clenching around him and with that comes into him too.

Haaaaaah. He moans, collapsing on that wonderful man under him.
They are both sweaty, breathing heavy, happily exhausted.

Jimin wraps his arms around him tight, breathing into Yoongis neck.
Neither of them said a word. They just stayed pressed together, calming down, enjoying the closeness of the other.

Yoongi stroke some hair away from Jimins face, giving him a warm kiss.
"Baby, are you ok?" He asks him while studying his face. "I'm fine." Jimins whispers, opening his eyes, looking at Yoongi.
He's so handsome, Jimin thinks caressing Yoongis face.
They look at each other, exchanging little gestures of affection for a little while longer. Its a different kind of intimacy.

Yoongi sighs, he didn't want it to end but
"We have to shower and get ready, baby. We will have guests for dinner. "