30

He locked the door and turned to Jimin who stood there, looking at him, waiting.

Just the sight of him made Yoongi hard.

"Jimin, baby." He says in a low raspy voice. "Get naked."

Jimins gasps. He starts breathing heavy looking at Yoongi, his mouth opened slightly.

Yoongis whole demeanor was dark and hot. He could see that yoongi was hard already.
That was such a turn on.

Jimin pulls his shirt of and then moves right to his pants, opening the buttons, holding eye contact with Yoongi.
He let the pants fall down, steps out of them, kicks them to the side.

He looks up at Yoongi, biting his lips, hooking his thumbs into his boxers not moving further. He knows he suppose to get naked completely, he wants to tease Yoongi by leaving his boxers on.

"Jimin." Yoongis low voice sends shivers over Jimins body. "Show yourself."

The boxers go down, leaving Jimin naked and aroused.

Yoongi exhales,
staring hungry at Jimin and his semi hard dick. His eyes wander over Jimins whole body.
He own dick twitched in his pants painfully seeking attention.

"You are breathtaking." He mumbles, pulling of his own shirt moving towards Jimin.

He gets rid of his pants and boxers just as quick, standing now naked in front of Jimin. Yoongi pulls Jimin closer with one arm, kissing him intensely while groping his ass with the other hand. Jimin moans at the close contact.

His dick rubs on Yoongis. Hmmmm.
He moves his hip at Yoongis dick, breathing heavy, his hands grap Yoongis butt holding him tight.

Yoongi moans "Jimin." He kisses his jaw, his neck, his collarbone. He sucks little marks on Jimins skin, licking over them. "You're killing me." He mumbles.

Jimins head falls back a little. He pants, still rubbing his dick on Yoongis in a delightful slow manner.

Yoongi can't stand it anymore. He isn't in the mood for a long foreplay today.

"Lay on the bed, baby." He says, Jimin obeys.

He gets the lube and settles between Jimins legs. He is sitting on his knees lifting one of Jimins leg over his shoulder for better access.

Jimin lays there, his eyes hooded, breathing heavy, holding eye contact. He finds Yoongis dominant behavior so hot.

He moves his hips a little further to Yoongi, signaling consent and anticipation.

Yoongi uses the Lube and slides 2 fingers in. Jimin moans loudly which turns Yoongi even more on. He moves his fingers deeper and faster making Jimin bucking up his hips. Thats enough, the sight of the moaning, moving Jimin kills him. He removed his fingers and pushes himself in.

Aaaaaaah, oh my god, so hot, so tight.
He moves fast, thrusting impatiently, wanting to feel everything at once.

His eyes open, watching the moaning Jimin while thrusting deeper, making Jimin moan higher.
So beautiful.
His hand moves to Jimins dick, stroking it in the same rhythm as he thrusts into him making Jimin come with a loud moan. What a picture. Good boy.

He pulls out, turns the panting, slightly out of it Jimin on his belly graps his hips pulling his ass up to him and slides back in and
Mmhmmmmm.

Yoongis head rolls back, his eyes close. He moves a little slower now but more intense, deeper. He holds Jimins hips tight while thrusting into him. Hmmmmm. So good.
Jimin is a moaning mess again, Yoongis constant pace drives him insane. "Yoongi." He whines, panting.
"More. I want more."

Yoongi moans and moves faster and harder, he hits Jimins point straight on with every move now getting the younger higher.

"Touch yourself." He tells the moaning Jimin and grunts at the sight of Jimin stroking fast his own dick. It doesn't take long for Jimin, 3 4 more fast, hard thrusts and he came again moaning out loud, throwing his head back.

Jimin clenching around Yoongis dick sets him off too, with one last thrust he grunts and spills into Jimin.

His head falls down, they are both breathing heavy. Yoongis hand goes up over Jimins back caressing him. He leans over him, kissing his neck, wrapping his arm around him and falls to the side pulling Jimin close.

They lay like that, resting, cuddling, enjoying the intimacy. If Jimin could purr he would.

Yoongi is such a turn on, too freaking sexy and handsome. Everytime he sees him he gets antsy and hot. Jimin sighs loudly.
"Hmm? What is it, baby?" Yoongi mumbles, leaning away a little to move his hand over Jimins back. He hand is moving up and down in a soft way trying to sooth Jimin.

He can feel bumps here and there, lines. His fingers follow them, interrupting the soft soothing pattern. Jimin gets tense. Yoongi noticed.

He opens his eyes to see whats going on. His gaze goes over Jimins back.
Yoongis breaths in, frowning at what he sees.

His whole back is cover in long scars. So many of them. It shocked him.
Jimins body turned totally stiff, he started to breathe very shallow.

Ok, get yourself together, he is falling into a panic attack, Yoongi yells at himself in his head, help him!

His hand goes back to the soothing caressing of Jimins back. He leans back in, kissing Jimins neck, hugging him tight, putting some pressure on his system. He stays there for a while, breathing softly, steadily to get Jimin to calm down.

"You are so beautiful." He whispers in his neck. "Everything about you is beautiful."

Jimins eyes are tightly closed. He knew that situation was unavoidable nevertheless it triggered him. He never cared about it with others, why is it so different with Yoongi?

He needs to calm down. He needs to breathe normally. Yoongis hands sooth him, he is trying to help, he can tell.
He doesn't ask questions, why doesn't he?
He says sweet words into Jimins neck, making him feel save and loved.

Yoongi can feel how Jimin relaxes but he wants to go one step further to make sure that his back is never going to be an issue between them again.
He turns Jimin on his belly and moves over him. Jimin turns his head to look at him.

"Don't worry baby, i just want to show you how beautiful you are." Yoongi says sitting on Jimins butt, his hands moving on Jimins back. He leans down starting to place kisses all over Jimins back.

He licks over it too, he really likes licking Jimins skin, it doesn't matter where. His Tongue follows some of the lines up and down placing little Kisses at the ends.

His hands massage Jimins shoulders, then they are running down his arms coming up at his sides making Jimin giggle.
There. Thats what we want.

He goes on showering him with affection while moving himself of of Jimins butt, his head follows the movement down till he reaches his ass.

He is still kissing and licking, Jimin is wiggling a little under him, moaning into the pillow. He graps Jimins butt with both hands, squeezing the cheeks and then bits one. Jimin squeals, wiggling his butt which makes Yoongi smirk. He slaps it a little, hearing Jimin moan again.

He places kisses and licks on Jimins ass, the view is fantastic, Jimins sounds are hot, his dick is hard again.

"Baby, your so hot." He spreads his cheeks a little. "Ready for round two?" He asks with his husky voice already moving over him.