7

It was time.

Yoongi checked himself one last time in the mirror. He was satisfied with his appearance.
He step out of the house and got into the waiting car. Namjoon set in the back next to him "Are you ready?"
The driver had the directions.
Yoongi nods at him and says "Lets just go."

Its a 30 minute drive. They arrive at a gate. After showing the white cards to a camera to be scanned the gates open and they drive deeper into the private property.

After a surprising long time they see a big mansion, lots of cars parked near by, people standing in front of the door. The driver pulled up in front of the door, Yoongi and Namjoon got out of the car. The driver parked near by, waiting in the car for them to return.

While both men started walking towards the entrance they hear someone calling them.
It was Mr Lee.
He came slowly running at them, waving, smiling.
"Ah, Min, you are here. Fantastic. Let's go. Lets go. Not that we miss something." He chuckled leading the way.

When it was their turn at the door they all had to give up that white card to enter.

The first thing they saw was a huge hall, castle like, filled with nicely dressed rich people

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

The first thing they saw was a huge hall, castle like, filled with nicely dressed rich people.

Drinks were passed around, small talk here and there, greatings, hugs, toasts. Just like every other high society party.

"Don't worry" Lee said to Yoongi while studying his face, "it will get a lot better soon."

They got some drinks. Yoongi started to look around if he would see someone familiar. Thank God no one so far was involved with Yoongi. It was enough that Lee was here. He does not need gossip. He liked his life private.

A bell rang.

The waiting people got excited and the crowd started moving further into the mansion.

Now people split up in smaller groups, some went upstairs. They were entering this or that room, lauging, exploring.

The rooms seem to have different themes and they were not empty.
In one Asian themed looking room for example was a young woman sitting 8n the desk. She was beautiful, dressed in something traditional, wearing a mask over her eyes.

You could enter her room, talk to her, touch her, kiss her, do all kinds of thinks.

As Yoongi moved on looking in the different rooms, he saw a lot of very private things happening.

There were also rooms with man, rooms with couples even. Two woman, too men.
Kinky rooms, rooms with little pools and whirlpools, a room just with mirrors.
Anything goes.

The rooms were very busy. People coming and going, some doing, some just watching.

He did not expect that. What kind of club was that again?
Namjoons head had turned red the further they went into the house.

By that time they were basically just following Lee. Maybe whatever Lee was searching was less weird than that here.

***

Jimin got dolled up.

He had signed the papers and just hoped for the best.
He survived his stepdad, he will get out of that mess too. 

They did his hair, he even got make up. They gave him a white see-through shirt and very tight black leather pants. The stylist put a chocker with spikes around his neck. He looked ridiculous in his opinion.

And he was not alone in that dressing room. There were other people being prepared for stage. He counted 10 all together. 6 women and him including 4 men. They were all very beautiful. Young and beautiful.

The man and the woman from earlier were talking, pointing at people, going through papers, setting up the show.

He explained the rules one more time loud to everyone in the room followed  by little pep talk. He looked around the room, clapping his hands together and said "Alright, lets go!!!"

The Club / Yoonmin FFजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें