22

Jimin, Tae and JK finished their breakfast after Yoongi headed to work and then Tae pulled Jimin in his new room to dish.

JK felt somewhat left out but respected the private time the friends needed and went to work out.

"So? What do you think about your room?" Jimin asks Tae gesturing around.
"Its huge, isn't it. Can you imagine, that house still has more rooms like that and they are all empty. Crazy. "

"It is. But I am so grateful that you're here now." Jimin hugged him tight.
"You need help with unpacking?" Tae looked at the boxes. "Yeah, lets do it quick, its not much anyways."

They got to work, put the clothes in the closet and Tae placed his personal items where he liked them.
They fell on the bed, letting out big sighs like it has been serious hard work.

"Sooo, tell me about your 'boyfriend'." Tae smirks at Jimin.
"Yeah. Yeah. I knew you would not let that slide. He's not my boyfriend but I also dont know what to call him. We've never talked about that before and when he introduced me to JK we just rolled with that. Neither of us wanted JK to know how he got me."
Jimin put his head in his hands "What am i anyways? A hooker? I have no idea? Boyfriend is just to avoid questions i guess."

Hmmm, comes from Tae.

"Tell me about the contract." He says sitting up, crossing his leg, looking at Jimin with a tilted head.

"What do you mean?" He asks back.
"Like what does the contract exactly say? Does it say what you have to do? Like blow him every night or something like that?"

Jimin snorted. "Oh God, no!"
"It basically says that we both agree to be together all the way for an undefined time and we both agreed on rules."
Jimin says a little red. It was awkward to talk about it.

"What rules?"
Jimin explains the rules in detail and the reasoning behind them while Tae looks more and more confused.

"Thats it?" He asks Jimin.
"Yeah."
"Thats weird" Tae says thinking.
"Huh? What is?" Jimin asks.
"Do you know what the contract sounds like?"
"Like a hooker contract?"
"Like a marriage agreement."

Jimins jaw dropped.

That was so far away from everything he was thinking about it but it also was true.

"Does he know about your past?"
Tae asks carefully.
"No. And i don't see why he should. That's private and painful and has nothing to do with our relationship."

Jimin sighs.
"Altough i had a little flashback the other day, nothing big, I just couldn't shake it off and he helped me. He didn't ask anything just held me until I came out of it." Tae looked surprised.

Those episodes could get a lot worse and that Yoongi was able to calm Jimin without knowing anything was a very good sign.

"And what about your scars. How will you explain them?" Tea asks softly.
"I won't. I never did to anyone. It was never a problem." Jimin shrug his shoulders.

"Thats different. Those where hook ups, you never saw them again. He lives with you, he will ask questions."
"I don't have to answer. I still have a right to privacy." Jimin stayed stubborn.

"Soooo, that means you haven't done the beast with two backs yet?" Tae asks wiggling his eyebrows trying to come back to a lighter topic.

Jimin laughs while getting a little red.
"No, not yet. We have done some things but he wanted us to get tested before we have sex. He said since its only us and he dislikes condoms so it made sense. The result should come today." Jimin got shy again with the last sentence.

"That is actually a really good idea. I'm gonna ask JK if we could do the same."
Jimins face lit up. "Yeah, tell me about that. What happened that Friday night?"

Tae told Jimin about the hook up he had with JK but mostly about the morning after. He told him how JK treated him the night he moved in the mansion.
"I think we are a couple now although I never really answered. I should do that soon." Tae finished.

Jimin looked at him and both of them laughed and hugged each other. "I'm so happy for you."

Tae checked the time and jumped up.
"Shit. I have to run, my shift starts in 10 minutes." He collects his stuff and starts running out.
"Choi will drive you." Jimin yells after him
"Awesome." Tae yells back heading out of the house.

Jimin was alone. He had nothing to do. He sighs and wanders around the house not sure what to do. His live so far was so busy that he could barley think now he had the opposite. He was bored.

After some time he remembered Jin and finally called him.