46

After some more kissing Jimin went back to his floor. He felt so much better.

He was glad Yoongi called him right after the conference, confronting him with his jealousy. He seemed so happy about Jimins reaction and so turned on. After Jimins little act he didn't stop kissing, praising and reassuring him and that made Jimin really happy.

Yoongi promised to pamper him later since there was not enough time now due to his schedule and sent him back to work still smiling so happy.

Jimin came back to his cubicle smiling. Jin sat there, tapping his pen on the desk, waiting for him.
"You look happy. So? What did he want?" Jin isn't holding back his nosiness.

"Eeeh." Jimin started but blushed so heavy that Jin just waved the answer away. "Oh God. Never mind. Forget i asked." He got up and pulled Jimin in his little office.

"I need your help." He walked around in circles, tapping his pen on his hand now. Jimin watched him curiously.
"With what? What going on?" Jin seemed nervous. How is that even possible? He was always so sure of himself, had such an ego, he was never nervous, about anything.

"Namjoon asked me out on a date." He almost yelled. It sounded so surprised, offended and excited at the same time, Jimin swallowed his laughter. He might kill him if he laughed now.

"Oh, wow. Isn't that a good thing? I mean, he is hot and successful and as far as i know he is totally your typ, you know, tall and strong." Jimin tried carefully.

Jin runs his hands through his hair. "Yeah, but he is also very annoying and doesn't take me seriously."
Jimin scoffs at that. "You mean he is not afraid of you and knows how to handle your bullshit?"

Jin was ready to kill him. How dare he point out the obvious. Jimin just smiled at him. Jin sighs.
"I need help. I don't know how to deal with him, he is so different, he makes me feel crazy."

"Ha!" Jimin couldn't hold that back.
Jins eyes became scary. "What?!"

Jimin came quickly closer and hugged him holding Jins arms tied so he couldn't do something yeah, well, crazy. "Beloved Brother, you are crazy. But in a good way and maybe you need someone like him to check your crazy, hm?" He pet his back trying to sooth him.

Jin grunts. "Did he say what you will do on that date?" Jimin asks him.
"No. He just asked for a date with me tomorrow." Jin sounded so defeated. Jimin really tried hard to hold back his giggles. "Did you answer him yet?"

Jin shakes his head.
"Well then, lets start there. Do you want to go with him on a date?" Jimin pushed Jin back a little so he could see his face. "And be honest now." He adds in a more serious voice.
"I think so, yes." Jin whispers. Admitting his emotions is hard.

Jimin claps his hands excited.
"Great. Next step is to tell him nicely that you accept and maybe ask for details so we know what you should wear. Where is your phone?" Jimin is all in now, searching for Jins phone around the desk.

"You mean right now? How do i word that?" Jin looked so lost. "Oh come on, Jin, you dated before, haven't you? You know how that works." Jimin hands him his phone with an encouraging smile.

Jin started typing but deleted everything right away. "I can't. I don't know. There is no way out of this then." He ruffles his hair. "And he's my boss and driver and somewhat roomneighbor, what if everything goes wrong?"

"Then he is still your boss, driver, neighbor and friend. But he also could be your partner, lover, Anker, home. You won't know if you dont try." Jimin says "Just try."

"Look at you." Jin says smirking at Jimin. "Your the mum now." Jimin hugs him again. "I just want you to be happy. And from what i know from Yoongi Namjoon is a very caring and loyal man. He could make you happy if you let him."

"Ok,ok, you made your case. Let me answer him and see what happens next." Jins said smiling excited now. Jimins optimism rubbed of on him.

He types a few sentences and then sighs in relief. "Done. Now go back to work before you get in trouble with Mr Kang." Jin shoved him out of his office smiling and waving before closing his door.

Jimin shakes his head. Jins mood changes faster then he can say his name.

When he arrived at his cubicle he saw Mr Kang rooming around controlling the workers and sat quickly down. How long was he circleing already? He didn't want to get in trouble with that man. He was very unsettling.

Mr Kang was the head of accounting, Jin was his second. He was an old, fat, uncomfortable man no one wants to be around but apparently he really knows his job thats why many of his misbehaviors were over looked.

He walked around talking to some people, yelling at others, coming closer to Jimin. He just continued putting in the numbers in the system, trying to ignore him.

Then he stood next to him, leaning over to see his screen and the hight of his paperstack and casually puts his hand on Jimins back.
"How is it going here, pretty boy?" He asks him moving his hand up and down slowly. "This looks all good."

Jimin got the chills.
"Alright, go on, i check on you later." And with that he walks on.

Jimin breaths out. That could become a problem. Its for sure very uncomfortable. Best to stay out of his sight for now. He just started here and doesn't want to cause trouble.

He sighs and continues typing thinking of Yoongi and Jin.