12

Yoongi was sitting outside on the terrace that was connected to his bedroom.
The weather was nice, so why not.
He was typing on his laptop. Some papers next to him on the table.
Yeah, even on the weekends he was working. Especially right now he needed the distraction.

The fear of rejection was real and made him antsy.
Although he made it almost impossible for Jimin to decline his offer, which was admittedly a dick move but nonetheless it could happen.

His brain still could not comprehend how a beautiful creature like Jimin could even exist.

He sighs.

He would have probably never met him under normal circumstances. And even if he did, he would never make a move on him because of his social awkwardness. He would probably stare at him from a far forever and then never see him again.

That alone gave him the motivation for that dick move to make sure he stays with him, at least for a while. He had nothing to loose but he could gain a Jimin.

The maid appeared "Your guest has asked to see you." She said.
"Send him here and get me that black folder from my office desk, please." Yoongi replied without looking up.
He was still typing to finish that part he was working on quickly before shifting his attention to Jimin.

Jimin stood there looking all shy holding his notes in front of him.
Yoongi eyes him intensely. He gestures him to sit down. The maid came with the folder, handing it to Yoongi and left.

"Have you made a decision?" Yoongi asks.

Jimin blushes.
"Yes." He said soft while sitting down. He fumbles around with his paper, looking down.
Yoongi smiled an almost unnoticeable smile when he sees him blushing.
"What is your decision then?" He asks him, needing a clear answer.

"I will stay and be with you." Jimin says looking up to Yoongi.

Yoongis mouth opens, he breaths in sharply. His heart thumbs. Relieve running through his body.

He swallows to close his mouth again starts searching through the black folder.
He looks at Jimin, softly smiling "Then lets talk about it".
He hands him 2 documents "Read those through, they are pretty standard so you get an idea what we are going to do."
Jimin did and then waited for whats next. "Ok?" Yoongi asks, Jimin nods. "Good, then lets work on our version. I have set up the base version surrounding our relationship. Have you thought about what you want in there?"

"I have 3 rules and one request, i guess." Jimin says shyly. "Lets hear it." Yoongi says starting to typ on his laptop again.

"My first rule is about my safety. Its very important to me and i will not negotiate about it." Yoongi looked up frowning. That went in an unexpected direction fast.

"Tell me." He just said trying to encourage Jimin.
"If you ever hurt me in any way its a deal breaker and i will be gone immediately. You can't contact me. I will not come back. Dont even try. I want that writen in there like that." He says sternly looking straight at Yoongi.
The both dont say a word after that.

Yoongis is making a mental note to find out where that is coming from. Jimin seems dead serious about it. Alright. Lets make it as clear as possible so that there will be no misunderstandings.

"Does this also include hurtfull acts during bedroom fun?" Yoongi asks.

Jimins eyes went big "What?" He is somewhat confused "Like what?" He asks Yoongi.

"Well, would it count as hurting you if i slap your ass during Sex?" Yoongi asks with an very straight face.

Jimins head went red.
Ooooh. Dear god.

He looks at his hands.
"I guess not. Only when you do something out of evil with the clear intent to hurt me. But i also dont do bdsm stuff if that is what you are into, i will not participate in that." He says.

"Good, ok, i needed a clarification just to be on the safe side of things, and no, i am not into bdsm, but ass slapping should be fine, yeah?" Yoongi starts typing again.

"What else do you got?" He looks up at Jimin whos cheeks are burning red.

Jimin looks at his paper "Financial stability in case we go our separate ways again for what ever reason, I want to have some sort of payment to cover my costs of living. Nothing big and only because I loose all my independence by moving in with you. If you kick me out i have nothing. So i would like to have that in the contract." Yoongi nods "I set it up with 5000 monthly. " He says typing. Jimins eyes went big but he doesn't say anything.

"Something else?" Yoongi asks.

"Yeah, i want to be able to move around freely. I don't want to be locked in the house. I also want to have visitors, since i will be here now, i should be able to see my friends here, right?"
"Thats a given. The only reason i didn't want you to leave the house is because we had not found an agreement yet and I didn't want you to disappear." Yoongi said honestly.

"Oh, ok. Then I have only one request left. Could we add a possibility to add rules later, just in case a situation comes up no one thought about?"

"Sure" Yoongi said typing away "thats actually a very good idea."

"What rules do you have?" Jimin asks Yoongi shyly.

"Well since the main characteristics of our relationship are specified in the contract itself I have only one rule and maybe some requests."

He looks at Jimin "You are not allowed to date other man, or be in a relationship with other man in any way. Thats a deal breaker and i will kick you out immediately. The monthly payment will be reduced to the bare minimum for you to survive." Jimin gulps. "What about man flirting with me. It happens all the time, i can not really control that." He asks quietly.

"No, its about you going intentionally with other men with sexual motivation. I know you can't control men hitting on you, but we will do our best to prevent that, right?"
Yoongis says typing.

"That brings me to my requests.
First, I always want to know where you are. Just shoot me a quick text, thats fine. Second, i want you to stay in my room. I work a lot, we will not see each other that often so i would like to spend as much time as possible with you when I'm here.
Third, i seem to have problems with having fun. Maybe you could help with that if you want." Had added with a crooked smile.

Jimin shyly smiled back. "Sure."

"Alright, lets print that, read it, sign it." He got up and was on his way to the office. Jimin followed behind. He sat in a chair, waiting for Yoongi to handle the documents. With the sorted papers in hand Yoongi came closer "Here, read." He said. Jimin did, found everything important to him was in there so he got up and signed it next to the other name and signature.

Yoongi, he read there, his name was Min Yoongi.

They were standing close together in front of the desk when Yoongi just put two fingers on Jimins chin, softly lifting his head and kissed him.