35

Yoongi and Jimin went in the bathtub together. Jimin laying between Yoongis legs leaning his back on Yoongis chest, Yoongis arms secure around him. He had his eyes closed and sighs a little.
Yoongi chuckles. Happy Jimin was very cute.

They didn't talk much, there was no need. Who knew that comfortable silence with someone could be so pleasant. He felt like he was in a bubble.

Of course that couldn't last forever. They got out, rubbing each other dry, kissing and touching, not sexual just in need of contact.

After getting dressed they ended up on the bed watching Netflix. Yoongi had a huge flat screen hidden in one of the closets, fancy.
They stayed like that, cuddling, kissing till dinner time.

***

Tae and JK were playing in JKs room. They sat on the floor in front of the tv. Games all around them. Laughing, teasing. It was just so much fun.

JKs phone ran.
"HEELLO." He yelled into, he was still trying to shoot Tae who just laughed at him.

"Oh, ok." He said more serious. Tae looked at him questioning.
"Yeah, great, thank you, doc." He hung up.
"That was Doctor Woo." He told Tae.
"We are both healthy and clean."

Tae smiles, understanding what that means.

"How about a new game." He says "Everytime I loose I have to do what you want and if you loose you have to do what I want."
JK gulps.
"Alright, restart, lets play. "

The play, both are pretty good, it takes a while but then Tae gets shot.

"Oh no." He plays a damsel in distress "what now?" He looks at JK.
JK bits his lips "strip for me."

Easy, Tae thinks, getting up starting to remove his shirt. He waves it a little around him then throws it away. He turns his back to JK and opens his pants.
He looks around while stretching his ass in JKs direction pulling down his pants.

JK was staring his eyes out.
His hands went up to touch Taes ass but got smacked away.
"You ordered me to strip, not touch. Wait for your next turn." JK grunts but still stares at the now naked Tae next to him.

It was a lot harder now for JK to concentrate on the game so he got shot by Tae.
"My turn." Tae says, biting his lips.
"Kiss me." His head points to his dick.
JK licks his lips. He moves closer, moves his hand on Taes dick, rubs it a little then leans over and places little kisses on his tip. Hmmmmm comes from Tae.

JK keeps kissing but also licks over it, his tongue circles around him, glides through the slit, then he puts his mouth on top sucking him a little. Taes body falls back on his elbow, that is so good. He loves JKs teasing.

JK lets Teas dick slide deeper into his mouth, blowing him, sucking, licking. Look at him, he is so hot, he thinks looking at Taes face who has his eyes closed, his mouth open, moaning for him. JK removes his mouth, places one more kiss on the tip and leans back. "Done." He says with a smirk. Tae looks up to him slightly out of it.

"Uuh, mean." But that's the game, so he gets back up and they start over. Tae naked with his boner had his troubles but also JK with his wandering eyes could barley play.

JK got shot. Tae smirks. How far does he want go with that? On more round or sex right now?

He decides to play some more. "Now you strip for me." He orders JK. At least make it even.

JK gets up, he is not as playful as Tae, he is more eager so he basically rips everything of in no time. Standing naked in front of him, his dick up proudly.
Uih.
Tae gulps. He really is a young God. Absolutely perfect.
"Alright. Come on. Let's play. " He says getting JK back next to him.

Tae got shot this time. He looks at JK who stares at him with dark eyes.
"Lay down." Is all he says climbing already on him.

JK kissed him deeply rubbing his hips on him giving their dicks friction. Tae moans. JK spits into his fingers goes down with them rubbing around Taes hole. Tae lifts his hips up a little, spreads his legs for him.

JK enters with two fingers moving fast from the beginning. Tae exhales loud, looking in his eyes. The both breath heavy, staring at each other while JK fingers him. Tae can't stand it anymore "Daddy please." Bursts out of him.
JK grunts.
He holds his dick, gives it a couple more pumps and spreads some precum as lube on the tip befor he rubs over Taes hole, pushing in.

"Yes, daddy." Moans Tae.

Damn.
JK gets Taes legs up and hammers into him deep. Tae lets himself go, he loves dominant horny JK, he can do whatever with him. His arms fall back behind his head, his legs are up, he is all spread out for him. JK fucks him and rubs his dick all at once, it's so good, so fast, Tae comes.

JK doesn't stop, he shifts his hips a little and keeps slamming into Taes prostate. Taes is moaning, wimpering, screaming. JK loves it, he loves to get him high over and over again. He starts pumping Taes dick again.

"Daddy, I can't..." Tae wimpers "I'm coming. " He screams out releasing himself again. Jk moans thrusting hard into him a couple more times finally coming too.
JK falls of him, spreads out next him trying to catch his breath.

"You are so good damn perfect, I'm gonna marry you."