77

Another week of questioning himself and longing for Yoongi went by.

Jimin started to really fall apart.

The crying never stopped and all he could think was Yoongi.
The heartache became overwhelming.
Now he really felt it, there was no denying it anymore.

He really wanted to see him so he decided to drive to the mansion.
It was Friday evening. They should be here, right?

A maid opened him, clearly surprised to see him. Jimin wasn't prepared for that kind of thing so he quietly asked for Tae or Jin.
It took some seconds until he heard loud screaming and then was pulled inside so fast, his arm hurt.

After some hugging and kissing from Tae and Jin they bombarded him with questions. First of all if he would come back home.

Jimin couldn't answer. He was a little overwhelmed he almost forgot why he was here.

"He isn't here!" He heard Namjoon coldly talking over Jin and Tae.
"He also wont be at work." Jimin froze at Namjoons tone.

Jin looked at him confused.
Whats going on?
Namjoon was never like that.

But Namjoon stood his ground. He had regular contact with Yoongi and knows how much his friend is suffering. The fact that he left the country for so long already told him so much. That even now, when he is back but not back home told Namjoon how much he is hurt.

"I won't let him hurt Yoongi any more."
And to Jimin "Go home."
Namjoon made his position clear and he didn't blame him.

Jimin layed in his bed wide awake thinking about Namjoons words.
How could he be so oblivious?
Not only he is hurting, he hurt Yoongi too.
Badly.

All he wanted now was it all to stop.
Jimin accepted his feelings and longings. He also felt extra hurt knowing that he hurt Yoongi.

He wanted to meet him, talk to him, touch him, hug him, kiss him...

What to do? He was stuck.

Late at night he got a message from Jin.
He recommended him to visit grandma to get out of his Funk.

It was actually not a bad idea.

Jimin started early in the morning and arrived around 8 o'clock at Grandmas place.

She opened the door and hugged him so intensely he started laughing. "Whats going on Granny? Did you miss me that much? Oooh, i missed you too. Everything is so stupid and i cant stop crying." It burst out of him while hugging her back.

She pulled him in and they started to prepare breakfast while talking friendly nonsense.
After most of it was done she send him upstairs to wake up the others.

"What others?" He asked her surprised.
"My son is here on vacation and another family member joined him. Now go and wake them."

Jimin was excited to see Choi again. He really liked him and missed him a lot.
Since he didn't know who is sleeping where he used the same call while knocking loudly at the doors.

"Wake up. Grandma made breakfast. Come eat."

After that was done he went back downstairs to help set the table.

***

Yoongi woke up from a loud knocking and someone yelling in front of his door.
His grumpy self was annoyed at that rude disturbance but slowly the voice and word choice creeped into his mind.

'Grandma made breakfast.'

He sat up straight.
'Grandma.'

Everyone who calls her that was at home. He knows that. Just one person...

He jumped out of bed.

That can't be.
Can it?
Could he be here?

He basically flew down the stairs almost killing himself while tripping over his feet.
And then he saw him.
He couldn't believe it.

Jimin was still busy getting all theutensils on the table while laughing at something grandma said

utensils on the table while laughing at something grandma said.

Yoongi almost fainted.
He is here. Oh my god.
He is so beautiful.

His heart almost gave out.

"Oh, there you are." Grandma saw him stuck at the stairs.
"Don't just stand there, come here, eat." She could barley hide her happiness.

Jimin looked up to see who it is and ...

stopped breathing.
He droped the bowl he was holding. Everything became weak.

"Yoongi." It was barley a wisper.
A suppressed cry escaped his lips and he ran to him almost knocking him over, hugging him so tight.

Yoongi was shocked.
Jimin was here. In his arms, hugging him like crazy.

"I'm so sorry. I was so stupid. Everything was so stupid. I didn't know. I missed you so much. I couldn't stop crying. Please dont leave me." The words just fell out of his mouth.

Jimin wouldn't let him go. He kept hugging him and then he cried. All the emotions streaming out of him.

Yoongi carefully moved his arms around him. He didn't really understand what Jimin was talking about, it was too confused and he broke down completely when Jimin started to cry.

"Jimin. Its ok. Don't cry." He said softly.

Jimin sniffles "I can't. I can't stop crying. Since months now. It hurts so much. It never stops."

Yoongi picked him up and sat with him on the Couch.

Jimin was clinging onto him like his life dependent on it.

Yoongi slowly moved his hands over Jimins back trying to sooth him.
He doesn't know what to say but he could comfort him while he cries himself out.

It doesn't take that long till he returns to just sniffles and tries to talk again. He sat up to look at Yoongi.
That beautiful man.
Jimin caressed his face, still sniffling a little, and then smiled at him.

"You are so beautiful." He said softly. Then he leans in to kiss him longingly.
"I love you so much."