6

Its Saturday.

Jimin moves around in bed.
He grunts, his head hurts badly.  Ugh.
He tries to sit up, a sharp pain runs through his head.

Whats going on? He didn't drink yesterday. Where is that pain coming from? He holds his head, moves his fingers gently around when suddenly he feels a big bump. He got hit on the head. What?

Sitting up now he looks around. That's not his room. What the hell?

Just as he tries to stand up the door opens and a man and a woman holding papers enter.
"Who is that?" The man asks the woman. She looks at her papers. "Park Jimin, works several low paying jobs, no relationship to family, one friend, his roommate."

"Hmmmm..." came from the man while he is looking at Jimin. "He is very handsome. Yeah, doll him up, he goes out on the stage tonight"

Huh, what, what stage?

"Excuse me, who are you? Where am I? What happened to me?" Jimin started berating those people. The man sighs.

"Jimin, sweetheart, you got kidnapped by human traffickers. Its not a nice thing but i can happen. There are always scouts running around in the city finding poor people snatching them away.
Sadly every once and a while i am in need of those people who will not be missed because i run a very private, very exclusive club with very unique entertainment.
So, you have the choice to stay put, get dolled up and be sold at my auction tonight or you will be killed by those traffickers. If you agree to go on stage you will of course have to sign those papers here. Understand?"

Jimin was shocked. He will be sold like a cow? What is happening? How is something like this even existing? And who buys people from here? For what?
His thoughts are running. The choice the man gave him is no choice, clearly.

"Of course i dont want to die." He snaps at the man. He runs his fingers through his hair, trying to breath. "So, for what exactly do people buy other people? I just want to know what awaits me." He asks with a shaking voice. His anxiety hiking up. His mind going already to dark places.

"Well, different kinds of reasons. Some just like to feel the power that comes with money, others are motivated by Sex, some even bought people as a gift. Everything is possible since we are not really in a legal or sane area of humanity."

What, as a gift?
Jimins brain can not comprehend any of that. Nothing of that information helped with his anxiety. He sat down trying to breath.

"You will be fine, Jimin, if it helps i will make sure that the biggest pervs won't bid on you tonight. You seem nice and reasonable. I like you. Its the least I can do." With that they left the room. The papers waiting for him to sign on the table.

***

Yoongi sat in his room drinking coffee. He got all the details from Lee yesterday, the adress and time, dresscode and of course another white card for Namjoon.

He was still not convinced that that was a good idea but now everything was set in motion and they would just go and check it out. Namjoon informed the driver, they would pick him up later.

***

Tae woke up stretching, yawning,  overall feeling good. No hangover surprisingly. Just relaxed.

He moved around a little in bed when he felt someone hugging him tightly. He moved his head meeting the young gods sleepy eyes.

Ah, yes, he got lucky yesterday, thats why he is feeling so good.
He starts smiling at JK. "Good morning." Hmmmm, comes from JK, "good morning to you too. You are still so unreal beautiful." He mumbled quietly shuffling his head in Taes neck, kissing his skin softly first then a little more harsh, creating a hickey.

Satisfied with his marking he closed his eyes again.
Tae felt content. He moved closer to JK and fell asleep again.