10

Saturday late at night.

They got him inside the mansion, upstairs in one of the guest rooms.
Yoongi didn't know what to do so he locked the door from outside and went downstairs to the bar fixing a drink for him and Namjoon.

"So, what do you do with him now?"
Namjoon asks. Yoongi rolled the whiskey slowly in he glas. "I am gonna set up a contract with him. It will be beneficial for him too. I don't think he will say no to that."

"You really wanna keep him.?" Namjoon scoffs in disbelief shaking his head.

"Look, Namjoon, you don't have to like it, that thing just happened and i intend to roll with it for now so dont interfere."
Yoongi said cold.

"Fine." Namjoon said putting down his glas "Im heading home, that was quite a night. Good luck with you guest. Talk to you Monday." With that he was out of house.

Yoongi sighs.
There was no way he could sleep now so he went to his office reading the papers he got with the details of the sleeping angel upstairs.

Jimin he read, his name was Jimin.

He went through Jimins information and then started to draft a contract for them so it would be ready for tomorrow.

***

Tae was back home, restless, waiting for Jimin. He called him several times already, it went straight to voicemail. Where is he? Its his day of, he should be here?

When JKs driver dropped him of home late in the afternoon all he wanted was to dish with Jimin about his adventure.

Tae thought he is maybe out doing some grocery shopping, so he eat something and took a nap. Now its late at night and still no Jimin.
Aaah, what should he do?

He called Jin.
"Well, i dont know, maybe he is with a guy?" Jin said sleepy. "He will come, go to bed. Call me tomorrow." He told Tae before hanging up.
Tae settled down on the couch and turned the tv on. He would wait here for Jimin.

***

Sunday morning. Min mansion.

Jimin woke up in another unknown room. He felt good, no headache. Somehow he was expecting a headache from the medication.

He got out of bed, walked around and checked the doors. One led into a bathroom the other was locked.
Of course.

He went to take a shower, what else was there to do. When he was done he searched in the closet for some new clothes. He found sweatpants and hoodies so he put them on. With that done he sat on the bed waiting for whatever.

***

Yoongi was nervous.
He got the contract done, now its a matter of presenting it.
He sips on his coffee trying to be calm.

What's up with him?
He's a business man.
Thats easy stuff. Dont get all worked up about it. He scolds himself.

He calls the maid to get him Jimin down in the office. He thinks about that, stops her and calls for the driver to accompany her just in case Jimin wants to try something.

He leans back waiting, tapping his fingers on his chair.

It doesn't take long till the office door opens again, the maid entering, pointing at a chair for Jimin to sit down.
The driver waits in the door.

"Please get him something to eat and what? Tea, coffee?" Yoongi tells the maid then looking at Jimin.

"Tea." Comes quietly from him and with that the staff leaves, closing the door.

Yoongi looks at Jimin. Even in simple sweats he is gorgeous.

Jimin looks back at him, studying him

The Club owner didn't lie, the buyer was good looking

The maid came with the order and set it up on a little table next to Jimin chair.

Jimin mumbled a thank you and started drinking.
Yoongi waited for a while. He wanted Jimin to feel comfortable and his needs taken care of before he started talking business.

Jimin ate his food, looking around in the room, looking at that man behind the desk.

"So" He started "You are the one that bought me yesterday?"
Yoongi frownd a little, he didn't like how wrong that sounded but brushed it away because it was true.

"Yes. I bought you yesterday at an, i am sure, illegal auction. That is something I have never done before and will for sure never so again." Yoongi says calmly. "I am sure you feel somewhat uneasy about all of that too." He looks at Jimin.

Thats an understatement, Jimin thought, nodding to Yoongi.

"I thought about the situation we are in now and I want to make you an offer." He said looking at Jimin while sipping on his coffee.

Jimin did not expect that. His mind and imagination went to all kind of dark places when he thought about what could await him.

An offer was not amongst those things.
An offer is a choice.
He can decline an offer.
Now he was all ears, looking at Yoongi.
"Go on." He said.