9

Jimin was led backstage.
He was just sold. He couldn't believe it.

He didn't see the buyer but he heard the price.

Dear god, 1.000.000.

That's.... that's just .... wow.

The staff was hustling around him, someone shuffled a drink in his hand, patting him on the back.

"Damn. Jimin. Man of the hour." The owner of the club comes towards him with a drink in his hand. He clonked his glas on Jimins and empties it in one go. "Aaaaaaah, that was fantastic, what a night."

He sits down next to Jimin.
"So, the next steps are to get you ready for transport while your buyer is going through the paperwork and payment process with my partner."
What an weird way to talk about all of that, Jimin thought. Like it's normal business.

"What do you mean by that, getting ready for transport?" He asks the owner.
"Jimin, honey. I think you will be just fine. You buyer is young, good looking and obviously rich. It could have gone in a whole different direction. So, that's that."

He looks at him sternly now.
"For transport we will sedate you.
Its nothing to worry about, just a precaution to make sure that the buyer gets you home without an incident. You will wake up again in 2 hours or so. And start you new life from there."

He got up, smiling again. "It was great doing business with you." He said shaking his hand and off he went leaving Jimin confused and somewhat offended behind.

Wtf.

Someone came to lead him back to the rooms, they gave him more normal clothes to change into and then he just sat there waiting.

Soon after a woman entered, a bodyguard like man waiting at the door with her.
She had a medical bag and went to Jimin on the bed. She explained shortly the procedure and also pointed out why that man stood in the door.

Alight, alright.

"Just do it." Jimin says.

He just wanted all of this over.
Maybe a little sleep was bliss to all that unbelievable craziness he just went through.

And it went dark.

***

"I can't believe you did this! I can't believe it!" Namjoon kept ranting in Yoongis ear.

"What did you do? What will you do with him? Dear god!!" He is pulling his hair.

Yoongi growled.
He was so not in the mood for Namjoon scolding him.
"Namjoon, I beg you, shut up. Go and get me a drink. Get one for yourself to, we leave soon."
With that he had some quiet.

He just went through the whole process of signing papers, payments and a short instruction on how to proceed from here with his, aaah, with his ... purchase?

Ugh.
Yeah, what did he do?

Out of nowhere Lee showed up next to him hitting his back.
"Ready to leave with your fun?" He chuckled at Yoongi.

"Yeah, yeah, I know, this is all very funny to you, but what do I do with him now? I bought him at shady club, how do you go on from there?"
He held his head in his hands.

"You make a deal with him. Set up rules. You can even put it in a contract if you feel better with that." Lee answered in a matter of fact kinda voice.
"You can also let him go." Lee adds.

Let him go....?
Yoongi sighs.
That would be the right thing to do, wouldn't it.....

but....

I need more time to think.
I need a drink!

Just with that thought Namjoon showed up pushing a glas in Yoongis hand.

They drank in silence when a lady came over telling them that he is ready for transport signaling them to follow her.

"I stay a little longer. See you, Min. I really hope you found your fun."
Lee waved.

Yoongi and Namjoon followed the lady through the still busy house. A big guy was waiting for them, holding the unconscious man Yoongi bought.

Namjoon points at the car, moves ahead to inform the driver.

They got him in the car, Namjoon moved in the front seat next to the driver, Yoongi stayed in the back looking at his catch.

A contract was maybe not such a bad idea....