78

'You are so beautiful.'

'I love you so much.'

Yoongis heart exploded.

Here he is, on his lap, not shy at all looking him lovingly in the eyes and tells him the most beautiful things.

Hearing those words from Jimin is all he ever wanted. Feeling his lips on him again is more than he even thought could happen.

He thought he might see him eventually somewhere by accident, like a small glance of his beauty in a short, volatile moment and that was all he could ever get from his love.

Over the last couple months he tried to prepare himself for a life without him. Never, not once did he believe he could come back to him.

Yoongi hugged him tight, burying his face in Jimins neck, not willing to move at all in fear it was all a dream and he would disappear any second now.

Jimin cuddled him, peppered little kisses on his head while playing with his hair until they both heard grandma saying
"Alright my baby's. You have your whole life to do all of that. Now, come and eat, its all cold already."

Jimin chuckled and got up pulling Yoongi by his hand with him.
They sat next to each other and Jimin was unwilling to stop contact so he moved is chair as close as he could and placed one leg over Yoongis thigh.

Choi came down and looked at them in other shock then smiled wildly.
He let out a huge sigh of relief "Thank god." And then looked at his mom.
"Did you know about that?"

Yoongi and Jimin looked at her too.
"I had a feeling." She just answered smiling so brightly and happy.

During breakfast Yoongi couldn't take his eyes off of Jimin. He still couldn't believe he was here and showing all this affection towards him.

Jimin noticed and smiled at him. He babied Yoongi during the whole breakfast, giving him food, cutting him pieces, filling his cup while smiling at him and touching him whenever he could.

After they were done grandma shooed them upstairs "Go. Talk."

Upstairs Yoongi tried to clean the room a little. He was nervous. He had never been that nervous.

Jimin frowned. He just wanted to be close to Yoongi so he stopped him, hugging him tight.
"I missed you so much. Did you miss me too?" He said softly.

Yoongis heart was beating out of his chest.
"Yes. Every day." He buried his head in Jimins neck.

Jimin pushed them both a little further back so the collided with the bed and forced Yoongi to sit down on it. Without hesitation Jimin climbed on his lap facing him and leans down to kiss him.

"I'm so sorry it took me so long." Kiss
"I didn't know I was in love with you." Kiss
"I thought i could go on like before but you haunted me like a god damn ghost." Kiss
"I cried so much. I never wanna cry so much ever again." Kiss
"I want to be with you, i want to love you, forever, if you let me." Kiss.

Yoongi flipped them onto the bed, Jimin was now under him while he hovered over him, taking in his beauty.
"Baby, you just don't know how much I love you. I would do anything for you. Just don't leave me again. I almost burned the freaking house down because of you."
Yoongi says lowly.

Jimin chuckled and pulled him down into a kiss again. "I won't, Love, i promise."
Yoongi humms.

He had missed that so much. Kissing him, touching him, being close to him. He wants to feel it all again.

"Baby." Yoongi whispers "I want you so bad." His lips wander down Jimins neck, making him wimper. "I want all of you but I have nothing here."

His head goes up searching for eye contact.
"Have you been with someone else?"

Yoongi almost chocked on his question.

At normal he wouldn't have asked.
No knowing is sometimes better, less hurtfull. But he wanted him so bad right now, had to feel him to make sure its real, but had no protection with him. Why would he? He wasn't planning on getting close to someone anytime soon.

Just the thought of Jimin with someone else got the jealousy rising in him. He was preparing for his possessive feelings to get hurt.

"No." Jimin answered quietly, holding Yoongis intense stare.
"You?"

Yoongi exhales in relief.

"No. How could I? All i want is you." He says in his husky voice laying his whole bodyweight on Jimin, moving his knee slightly up between Jimins legs and starts marking him as his.

"I missed you so much." He mumbles soft words into his neck and collarbone.
"I'm gonna be terrible needy and clinging in the next couple weeks."
He heard Jimin giggle and bit slightly in his neck to make him moan.

"I won't let you leave my bed. I will spoil you rotten. I will make you scream my name. I will make you mine over and over again."
Jimin sighs happily, enjoining Yoongis possessiveness. He had missed it so much. It felt fantastic to know that he would be all over him.

"Oh really?" He wanted him to do it all.
Right now.
"Show me."
Yoongi eyes turn dark and he didn't waste another minute and got Jimin undressed then followed himself.

He layed himself back ontop of Jimin sucking in every detail of his man. "You're so beautiful, it kills me." He mumbled then kissed him with all the hunger and desperation that had built up in him.