41

Sunday morning, Chois moms house.

"Baby wake up" Jimin grunts.
He felt a hand on him rubbing him. "Come on, get up, we need to shower." He gets pulled up into a sitting position. His eyes still closed, his head hurts a little.

Yoongi kisses him on his shoulders. "Baby, come on or i have to carry you."
That made Jimin smile. "Yeah, carry me please."he heard Yoongi scoff but was lifted up soon after.

Yoongi carried his lovely load through the house to the bathroom. He got the water running and pulled them under it.

Jimin finally open his eyes, looking at Yoongi washing him. He loves me, Jimin thought.

Unreal.

That rich, handsome, wonderful, kind, sexy, powerful man loves him.

He could date anyone. Models, actresses, any prominent person but he loves me?

It made him very happy but he didn't understand it. It seemed so unlikely.

They finished their shower and got dressed. Yoongi took his hand and walked him downstairs. Chois mom was working in the kitchen. Jimin went to ask if she needs help and she let him.
"Where are the others?" Yoongi asked her drinking his much needed coffee.

"Outside in the garden. I gave them some chores." She chuckled.

"You're better." She looked at Jimin.
"You started the process, you did good, but its gonna be a long way. Be patient."
She started putting the food at the table.

"You should also talk to your brother. The more support you have the better. Keeping secrets from loved ones is damaging your soul. We dont need that. He'll be there for you, just let him, trust him. He is a strong person. " She smiles at Jimin encouraging. Jimin smiled back.

She looked at Yoongi. "You are a good man." was all she said before yelling into the garden to get the others in.

They all sat down eating breakfast. "Oh. Shit." Yoongi cussed. Chois mom rose a finger up. "I forgot to tell Jin the Jimin is OK. Hes gonna be up my ass."
Tae chuckles at the real worry in Yoongis voice. "You're safe. I called him yesterday evening when it was clear that you two wouldn't come back down. He was mad, but he won't kill you."

JK laughs too. Seeing Yoongi being scared of Jimins brother was hella funny.

Yoongi scoffs.

"I get it." Choi takes Yoongis side. "That man is crazy. I wouldn't turn my back on him." Jimin laughs now too. "I really dont know when exactly he turned into that overbearing mom but i like."

After they were done eating they helped cleaning up and got ready to leave.

Chois mom hugged everyone. She loves them all. Jimin huggs her tight "See you next month." He said about to leave.

"What do you mean?" Yoongi asks him holding him back.

"We all need a granny. She's our granny. It is what it is." He says somewhat cryptic, kissing her on the cheeks saying goodbye.

Everyone follows a little confused but in the end they agree, she's their granny now. It is what it is.

Choi drove Yoongi and Jimin. They were happily cuddling in the back. He was glad Jimin was alright and back with them.

JK and Tae drove Yoongis car back.

They arrived back home in no time. Jimin got out, Yoongi lingered a little back. He looked at Choi through the mirror.
"I want to talk to you later in my office." He said sternly and got out of the car.

***

When Yoongi walked through the door he was met with a screeching Jin who hugged the life out of Jimin while screaming insults and threats at the others.

"What the fuck happened? What did you do? Why didn't you come home?"
Yoongi rubbed his temples. Fucking hell that man.

There was only one way to shut him up.
"NAMJOON!!" Yoongi yells. He knows he is here, where else would be. Namjoon came flying out of Yoongis office. "What!?" He yelled back.

"Take Jin into my office and show him the report from my guy, you know which one." He shooed them away.

Jin was still ranting while Namjoon dragged him away.

Yoongi went to Jimin. "He will know in a couple minutes, you don't have to tell him every detail, I know it's hard, but you have to talk to him, alright?" He kisses him softly.
Jimin nods quietly searching comfort in Yoongis chest.
Yoongi hugs him tight, rubbing his back.

It doesn't take long and a weirdly silent Jin comes back. He collapsed on the couch. Tae sits down next to him. He can see the shock in Jins face. Namjoon sits down on his other side, laying his arm around him, trying to comfort him.

Jin looks at Jimin.
"Is this really true?" He asks him broken.
Jimin nods. "I don't understand." Jin shakes his head. "Why didn't you say something, I would have gotten you out of there."

Jimin flinched and hid in Yoongis chest again. Yoongi growled.

Tae jumps in. "Jin, he just couldn't. Remember. He was 16. Dependent, powerless, helpless, he was constantly threatened and abused. There was no way for him to talk. Not even his mom knew." He tried to make him understand.
"I didn't know either, I just saw his back by accident one day and forced him to talk. It almost broke him. You don't know. You just don't know."

Jin gulps. "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." Is all he can say. Namjoon rubs his back calming him.

"I swear im gonna kill the Bastard!" And he was back himself.

"Jimin doesn't want that, i offered already." Comes dryly from Yoongi.

Jin scoffs.
Jimin sighs and gets away from Yoongi.
He gives him a kiss. "I'm going with Jin and Tae in Taes room to talk ok?" Yoongi nods kissing him und slaps his butt. Jimin smiled and left with them.

Yoongi looks at Namjoon "What about the deal? Did you fix it?"
Namjoon humms.

"Jin fixed it." He says smiling proudly.
"The man is incredible. I feed him all the information and he just started to bark orders on how to fix it to the employees and they ran to do what he told them. It was impressive. Very efficient. You should promote him, he just saved your ass."

Yoongi looks at him in disbelief. "I have the files here, check for yourself. " Namjoon says shrugging.

Hmmm, comes from Yoongi. "I'll do that. Send me Choi into the office." He said walking away.

Yoongi sat in his office going through the files. Namjoon was right. It was excellent work. Jin saved the deal.
He heard it knocking.
"Come in." He said still studying the numbers.

Choi came in. "Sit down please." Yoongi gestures to the chair. Choi sat. He was anxious. He is sure he will get fired.

Yoongi exhales, his head in his hands.
"Choi, how long do you work for us now?"
Choi gulps "erh..About 20 years, sir."
Hmmm, Yoongi humms.

"I want to change your contract. " He goes on with his business face typing on his laptop.

"We will add some responsibilities and change your payment." He say typing away.

"I don't know what bonding you have with Jimin but i will make it part of your Job. You will get a 100% raise and i am going to set up a monthly transfer to your mother."

He looks at Choi. "After all, she is our granny now, you know."
Choi just sits there with his mouth open.

"You have done an outstanding job yesterday and i want to thank you. Jimins wellbeing is going to be part of your job now. You will never get in trouble for whatever you do to help him, understand?" Choi nods.

"Great. Sign here." Choi got up and signed.
He felt so relieved.

"Thank you, sir." He bowed.
Yoongi smiled at him shaking his hand.