24

Yoongi got of the bed walking towards the bathroom. "Are you coming?" He looks back at Jimin.

Jimin followed him into the shower, avoiding to show his back but he was not overly careful about it. He will see the scars eventually, just not now. It was so great between them right now, why ruin it. They got out and Yoongi placed an outfit onto the bed for Jimin to wear.

The got dressed

The got dressed. Yoongi looked at him approvingly and gave him one more Kiss.
"You look stunning. " He says.

"You are not so bad yourself. " Jimin says smiling while looking at Yoongi.

"Lets go then

"Lets go then." Yoongi grabs Jimins hand and leads him downstairs. The table was set nicely. Jimin could see that they expected two more people.

"Here." Yoongi said handing him a glass of wine. He himself got whiskey. Jimin drank feeling nervous. Who was coming?
"Don't worry, baby." As if he could read his mind. "It will be fine." He gives him a little reassuring Kiss.

The doorbell rang and the maid opened. Yoongi and Jimin walked through the living room to greet the guests.
Namjoon came in first followed by an angry faced Jin.

Jimin gasps and runs towards Jin yelling his name. Jin looks up just to be almost knocked over by his little brother.

"Oh my god." He says hugging him tight "Its really you. Are you ok? Do you want to leave? Should I call the police? Did he hurt you? I KILL HIM RIGHT NOW!"
Jin bombarded him while looking him up and down trying to see if he is alright.

Namjoon came close to Jin, putting his hand on Jins arm. "Easy Tiger, no one gets killed here tonight."

Jin looks up to him slightly flustered and goes back to hugging Jimin. "I missed you so much. Why didn't you call more often?"

"I was working a lot." Comes muffled from the crushed Jimin. Jin lets him go. "Still. Everyone has 10 minutes a day, or not?"
"Yeah." Jimin just gives in, it's hard to reason with Jin.

Yoongi approaches Jimin, stops behind him, wrapping his arm around his waist. It was a very territorial gesture.
"Hello Jin. How was the ride here?" He asks politely but cold.

Jimin turns his head in surprise. Yoongi knows Jin?
"Annoying. That man wouldn't stop harassing me!" Jin points at Namjoon who scoffs. "I was just trying to make small talk like normal people." He crossed his arms in front of his chest.

Yoongi was curious about the dynamics between those two. That could get interesting.
"Alright, lets just go to the dining room and enjoy our evening together. "

They sat down on the table. Yoongi on the head position, Jimin next to him to the right, JK to his left. Next to Jimin of course Jin and across Jin, next to JK was Namjoon.

"Jk, that is Jin, Jimins brother." Yoongi started to introduce everyone.
"Jin, that's JK, my little brother."
"Jimin, that's Namjoon, my right hand in business and life,
Namjoon, thats Jimin."

They all nod at each other.
Namjoon eyeing Jimin and Jin. Yoongi eyeing Namjoon and Jin, holding Jimins hand tight on the table.
JK is frowning at the uncomfortable vibes.
Tae was still at work, he would not be here before 9.00. He sighs.

"So, what do you do Jin?" JK ask to get the evening going.
"I'm not buying people, thats for sure!" Jin spat. "Ok." Namjoon says, trying to deflect. Yoongis eyes darken. Jimin looks down.
JK looks around.

"Whats going on here?" He asks loudly.
"Oh, so your brother doesn't know? Well let me tell him..."
Yoongis hands slam down on the table shutting Jin up.
Jimin jumps in his chair, he is already in flight modus.

"Jin, I know you're mad and you have every right, but show some respect, yeah? That's my house, my family, I decided who knows what here, got that?" Yoongi says sternly.

The maid entered with the first course and served it while they sat in silence staring at each other.

When she left Yoongi started
"Ok, I tell you my version of the story. Namjoon can add in and maybe Jimin wants to tell you his perspective." He looks at Jimin, giving him an encouraging hand squeeze and told his story while eating.

He was actually a very good storyteller, even Jimin, who was there for the most part, found it interesting and entertaining even. That Mr Lee made him giggle.

Namjoon added some details here and there, also made sure to spell out his disapproval of the whole situation.

After that Jimin told his version, starting with JK taking Tae away that friday night.

They were done when the 2. Course was served.

JK was somewhat in shock.
He just looked from Yoongi to Jimin and back. That story explains that weird, unexpected, rushed boyfriend relationship that Yoongi presented him but he wished it wasn't like that.
He thought they were real, weird but real.

"Are you ok, Jimin? I mean really ok? Are you Ok with being here?"
He looks at Jimin in honest worry. He shortly glances to Yoongi, but his main concern was Jimin now.

"I'm fine." Jimin answers shyly.
He looks up to JK and then Jin. "I am here because I chose to. I am fine. Really!"

He doesn't know how to assure JK and Jin. He is searching for the right words.

"I think, I got lucky with Yoongi." He says
"It could have been someone dangerous, perverted and criminal." He sighs
"Listen, if I didn't want to be here I would have been gone already, no thread would have stopped me to get out of a bad situation."
He looks at Yoongi.

"And if I really couldn't get away, I would have killed myself before living through something horrible." He said now stronger
thinking "never again".

They all looked at him mouths wide open.

Yoongi knows exactly what he means. It hurts him to know what he means. He will make sure to keep him safe and happy.
It's an oath to himself.

Jin doesn't know what he means but he can tell how serious Jimin is. He is literally dead serious. Which is a good testimony for Yoongi because he is still here with him. Jin sighs.

In that second uncomfortable silence the maid served the desert.

No one touched it. Jimin felt somewhat guilty for ruining the evening so he starts with small talk again.
"So, Yoongi, how do you know my brother?" It sounds stiff and foreign but better than nothing.

"Eh. Apparently he works for me in accounting." Yoongi says. "He tried to kill Yoongi at the office today." says Namjoon dryly.

"I did no such thing!" Jin says outraged.
Namjoon scoffs. "The security guy held you pretty tight while you were screaming Sodom and Gomorrah. Only thanks to me he let you go. I should fire you right now." Namjoon goes on.

"You wouldn't dare!" Jin stares at him intensely.
"Try me." Namjoon just looked at him.