36

Friday evening, Min mansion.

It became an unspoken rule, who ever was in the house at dinner time comes to the dining room.

Yoongi got himself and Namjoon a drink. "Why are you here?" He asks him straight out.
"I'm here because he is here." Namjoon nods at Jin.

Namjoon was in contrast to Yoongi very aware of his feelings.
He fell so hard for that crazy, tall, scary, handsome, sexy, wonderful man, its impossible to deny it.
Yoongi caughts.
"What? What are you saying? You not gonna move in too, are you?"

Namjoon chuckled. "Maybe?" Yoongis face was funny. "I will be here a lot, thats for sure, might as well move in too." He loves teasing the grumpy man.

They look over to Jin and Jimin who were talking to each other.
"How is it going?" Namjoon asks Yoongi sipping on his drink watching him closely. They both know he means Jimin.
Yoongi licks his lip, staring at Jimin.
"Good." Is all he says, taking a sip.

Namjoon gets it. Yoongi is a very private man. But he tries one more time.
"And, are you having fun yet?" He leans in a little looking in Yoongis eyes.
Yoongi turned red.
Ui. That's new. Look at that, Namjoon thought smiling to himself.

JK and Tae joined them. Tae goes straight to Jimin, hugging him, talking.

JK joins his Brother and Namjoon.
"I might marry him. Would that be a problem?" He asks while fixing himself a drink as if he hadn't dropped a bomb.

Namjoon slams his hand on JKs back, smiling big. Yoongi smirks at him, shaking his head.
"What happened to you? All you ever wanted to do was party and party. Now you want to do an internship at the firm and marry?"

"Yes, thats what i want." He looks Yoongi straight in the eye.
"I would do about anything that makes him happy and let's me keep him."
He sips on his drink.

Yoongi looks at him. He was dead serious. He was never like that. Never determined about anything, always floating from one thing to the next. But now he was visible happy and in love.

Yoongi liked the change. He wanted to support him and his new found happiness.

"There will be no issues with you marrying him as long as you finish your internship and show me that you will have some plan of how to provide for your family in the future and your heritage doesn't count."
Yoongi says with his business face.
Can not make it to easy. If he is all about Tae he will do it, right?

"Deal." JK takes Yoongis hand and shakes it. The three raise their glasses together, smiling.

***

Jin and Jimin were talking about Namjoon. Jimin thought it was hilarious how his Brother reacted to the guy. He was mad and flustered at the same time.

Yoongi appointed Namjoon to be his driver but it didn't stop there. He was around Jin every possibility he got. It annoyed Jin but he also liked the attention. Jimin chuckled at him. He ranted on about how impossible Namjoon was when Tae joined them.

"You look funny." Jimin told Tae while hugging him.
"I'm all fucked out. He made me come 4 times. It was insane." Tae tells half shy, half in disbelief and a little proud.
"I thought we were done after two times but then he just flipped me over and went on." He is all red now.

Jimins, Jins and Taes heads are very close together. It's sexy talk, not everyone should hear it.
"Damn." Comes from Jin.
"Hot." Comes from Jimin.
"Yeah." Comes from Tae smiling shyly.

They all look up to the other group of man, it looks like they have some serious talk going on so they stick their heads back together.

"How is it going with you?" Tae ask Jimin.
Jimin blushed instantly.
"Twice today."
Jin gasps. "You ok?"

Jimin chuckled at him. "I don't know what kind of picture you have of me and him but let me tell you, today it was all me initiating." Tae giggles. Jimin gestures towards Yoongi. "Jin, have you seen him? He is freaking hot and it's like the best sex I ever had. He is driving me freaking insane!"

He makes them come a little closer and whispers "I kind of offered him my ass this morning in the shower, Jin, believe me, I'm more than OK." Tae laughed out loud at that.

Jin turned red again, that was more than he wanted to know but he hugged Jimin anyways happy that he was alright here.

With that they moved to the table joining the others.

Jin is still all red, stealing glances at Namjoon who always seem to look at him already, smiling.
Weird man.

The maid started her service, everyone was relaxed, eating, talking and laughing. It was very enjoyable.

After dinner they gathered in the living area. There was going to be a competition between Jin and who ever thought could challenge him at super mario cart.

Jimin tried first. He was not bad but he picked the wrong car not knowing all the different perks of them and lost.

Tae was next, he did well till the last round where mean Jin just constantly attacked him and kicked him out of the lane so he lost too much time.

Namjoon gave it a try too. He had never played before and was just laughing his ass of, he couldn't follow the track, he couldn't stear right, always fell off and endet up way back behind the last one.

Jin thought it was cute how he laughed through this whole mess.

Yoongi declined.

So there was only JK left. He already cracked his fingers and went to the controller.

Tae cheered him on. Jimin laughed at his serious face. Namjoon looks confident at Jin.
They start of head to head. It was always tight. Jin was first then JK then Jin again.
They were screaming and cussing. The audience was excited, screaming warnings and tips.

Last round started, it was intense, they used every trick they know trying to get the other out of the way. Jin startet to Insult JKs age, JK shot back with a comment about Jins hair that really hit him. Tae and Jimin were laughing on the floor. And then with a shot of a npc driver JK was out of the track and Jin won.

JK cussed and went to Tae for cuddles. "Good game." He said then to Jin feeling better in Taes arms. It was fun. Jin was a good competitor.

Jin leans back on the couch. He sighs.
"That was fun. There is nothing better than that."
Namjoon, who was very close to him, looked at him like he was food and said with a low, raspy voice "Are you sure about that?"