Mason gets up and climbs up the stairs. I notice he has some words and numbers on his back and he has a huge tattoo of wings on top of those numbers and letters but I can't figure them out...

I fold the blanket and I go to my room to prepare some clothes. I put a pair of black jeans, a red crop top and a black leather jacket on the chair I brought. I put a pair of black combat boots next to the chair and white socks inside them.

Yesterday, when I went shopping, I decided to change the way I looked. I brought a lot of new clothes, black mostly but I also brought some colorful stuff too. I hear a door opening and closing from the hallway and I get out just to see Mason walking pass me with a towel around his waist, his hair still dripping water and those same droplets are falling on his chest, rolling down to his perfectly shaped v-line. He smirks at me but doesn't stop. When his back is facing me, I finally manage to read the numbers and letters printed on his back.

«Patricia Hale» «28.8.1962 – 30.1.2001»

Who is Patricia?
I want to ask him but I feel like he would be mad at me for asking him. So I just shake my head to take the thoughts out of my mind and I walk to the bathroom. I lock the door and I start taking my clothes off when I realize that I forgot to buy a shampoo.

Oh my god, what am I going to do now?
I look at the rack on the wall inside the shower and I see a bottle of shampoo but it's a male shampoo...
I'm going to smell like a dude...
I get in the shower and clean myself. I use the shampoo and it smells like mint.

I love the smell of mint... I have to use it...

When I'm done, I wrap a towel around my body and I use a smaller one to dry my hair. I get out and I walk to my bedroom. I put some underwear on and I put the towels on the handrail on the balcony because it's sunny and they'll dry a little. I walk back inside and I finish getting ready. I walk to the living room and I see Mike sitting on the couch, watching TV.

(Mike) "I'm sorry I interrupted your... session, earlier." – he smirks.

I glare at him.

(Maya) "Are we supposed to leave now?"

(Mike) "What do you mean?"

(Mason) "She'll be going with you." – he yells from the stool.

I look at him and he's eating cereals.

(Maya) "He didn't know?"

He shakes his head.

(Mike) "Why is she going with me? I thought you wanted to keep her safe."

(Mason) "And I do but I also want to keep you and Liv safe so she'll be joining you."

(Mike) "Okay, then." – he gets up and turns the TV off. – "Let's go."

I look at him confused.

(Maya) "I didn't even have breakfast."

He looks at his watch.

(Mike) "You have ten minutes."

I go to the kitchen at a quick pace and I search through the cabinets for something to eat.

(Mason) "What are you looking for?"

(Maya) "Something to eat."

(Mason) "Here."

I look at him and he slides his bowl of cereals.

(Maya) "No, you're eating those."

(Mason) "You have ten minutes. You won't have time to prepare and eat your breakfast. Just eat this; I'll make something for myself."