Chapter 132 - Missing You

A loud slap echoed in the room, followed Hailey's scream. "How could you!?"

Bryan opens his mouth, but no words come out. His gaze lowered as he felt guilt for his actions.

"I'm sorry, Hail. I just wanted to..." Bryan paused to raise his head and meet Hailey's furious eyes. It is understood that she's even mad at him after he attempted to kiss her. But he will explain himself. "Tell me, Hail. Did he already kiss you?"

Hailey rendered speechlessly. Instead of replying to him, a realization came to her mind. And these thoughts saddened her.

"And why do you ask, Bryan? It would be none of your business if I kissed someone!" She sneered at him. The tiny thread that is holding her patience has finally cut out. She won't play with his game anymore!

She's not the naive girl she was before who doesn't understand what romance is. Love shouldn't be manipulating!

"Get out," she told Bryan, pointing at the door.

In these two days since she came back to Dream City, she somehow discovers what kind of man Bryan is. At first, she doesn't believe it, even after the heartbreak.

But more and more, Bryan is showing his true color to her. No. He is already this kind of man, but she is blind to see it when she is naive back then.

Then how if they got married, and she just discovered that he is this kind of a man?

It seemed like his possessiveness will trap her in an unhealthy relationship. In the past, it made her happy every time he would tell her not to have a boyfriend or don't kiss a boy and don't believe in their sweet talks.

But now he is the perfect example of these men! How ironic is that?

Hailey gritted her teeth while looking at Bryan with stern. She blurts out, "I will not repeat myself, Bryan. Get out! And don't show me your face before me. I don't want to see you anymore!"

Her voice was trembling. The tears in the corner of her eyes threaten to escape, but she won't allow it. She won't shed tears for him anymore!

Hailey turned around and helplessly looked at the merry people below. Her eyes search for Vince. Finally, he found him chatting with Architect Lewis and her dad.