Chapter 66 - His Not Secret Affair

Hailey walks toward the sliding door and unlocks it. Her mouth dropped open, and her eyes widened, seeing Vince wrapped only with a bath towel around his waist and water is dripping from his wet hair traveling to his broad chest and down to his...

'What am I doing?' Hailey shook her head and lowered her gaze to the floor. She is about to get out of the closet; Vince placed his hand on her shoulder to stop her.

"Just stay inside."

"I'm done already! You can have the closet for yourself!" She laughs nervously; Hailey resumes her steps to pass Vince. However, Vince blocked her way. She asked him, "Do you need anything?"

"I have something to talk to you about," Vince answered with his serious tone.

This time, she looks at Vince's eyes. She began wondering if there is something that happens that he is now wearing a poker face.

"Sure! We can talk in the living room!" Hailey smiles awkwardly; she attempts to pass him again.

"Are you avoiding me?" Vince asked Hailey, as her actions are apparent to him.

"Why do I do that?" Hailey denied it, concealing the sudden embarrassment she felt at the moment. But Vince's assumption is accurate. The truth was that she wants to avoid being in the same room with him because she was still in a daze with the kiss they shared this morning!

With what she said, Vince pushes a smile in the corner of his mouth. The way Hailey rolled her eyes everywhere is to dodge his gaze that only made her too obvious.

"Is this about the kiss you gave me?" he uttered afterward.

Hailey looks at Vince with amazement. 'Wow! He's cocky now?'

"What are you saying? I don't remember anything!" Another denial from her.

"I did show you what you did last night. Should I remind you once again?" Upon saying it, Vince contorted a smirk on his face as he stepped inside the walk-in closet.

"No! That's not needed..." Hailey held her breath when Vince closed the sliding door behind him; wild thoughts began running on top of her head.

It doesn't feel necessary to lock themselves inside the closet when the suites are enormously spacious for the two of them for a talk. And so, Hailey was confused.

She turned around and walked toward the dresser. "So, what do you want to talk about with me?"

To avoid looking at Vince, Hailey picked up a mauve lipstick and painted her lips. Honestly, her chest was pounding crazily. And one thing she prayed?

It is for Vince to put on some clothes and leave the closet! In that way, she won't have a hard time moving her gaze around, not to drool on his muscular body.

'Wait, a minute...' Hailey recalled how flat and perfect body Vince has until now, and there is no trace of extra fat in every inch of his eight packs. 'He was only teasing me the other night, is it?'

She could not believe that Vince got her good and she didn't realize it until now! 'This guy!'

Hailey takes a peek at the mirror. She blushes as she could see Vince's almost naked body putting on his pants at the moment.

'Behaves, Hailey Hillson Davies!' She inhaled and breathed out in silence. She mused, 'Is he torturing me?'

On the contrary, it also intrigued her about one thing. What did Vince feel upon seeing her almost nude body?

Indeed, she is curious if Vince finds her sexually attractive.

'Oh, my god! What am I thinking!?' These thoughts are not helpful at all!