Chapter 47:Cut James' Fingers

"James White!"

"Huh? What is it?"

"Are you not listening? Or just pretending to have heard nothing?" Josh Lynch chimed in. He is the Chief of the Marketing Department.

"If you act like that? You know something." Alfie Rinaldi seconded; the Chief Officer of the Human Resources Department.

James denied. He uttered, "What would I know? I'm just the IT guy here!"

"The more suspicious you are."

"I told you. I don't know anything." James stands on his lie.

"James!" Andre's voice echoed in the room.i𝚗𝚗r𝚎a𝚍.𝚌om

James, on the other hand, shuddered to hear his commanding tone. 'Too bad it happens when Andre is here!'

"Tell us what you know." Andre did not stop pursuing him. The more he avoids meeting his eyes, the more it proves he knew something.

James now cornered. He could not remain to lie when the boys were throwing suspicious looks at him. Ah! He has no choice anymore!

'Andre's face is scary despite how handsome he is.' James mumbled to himself. Andre is what he feared most. However...

"My loyalty is for Hailey! You can't force me!"

"Even if we cut your fingers?" Threatened by Chester Liang, who began striding toward him. He is the Chief Officer of the Innovative Department.

James swallowed the big lump in his throat. When it comes to Hailey, these men would not care to threaten their very own buddy!

"Wait a minute! Can I make a request?" James began bathing cold sweet. He knew better these men would not joke around but did all means to make him speak.

"Good luck!" Bryan whispered to him, playing a smirk on the corner of his mouth.

It pissed James how Bryan only taunted him now after he showed a little care to their friendship. But he could not take it wrong. Bryan also wanted any information to reach out to Hailey. And so he would support everyone's threats!

"Say it now!" Waiting, Leo demanded, which made James twitch his mouth.

"If you guys are going to cut my fingers, can you cut my feet instead? I need my fingers to continue working with Hailey!"

"That's the point. Your fingers are the most precious part of your body. So then, it is the part we will use to torture you."

James started to pale. He cried, "Can you do this to your friend?"

"We are talking about Hailey here," Leo pointed out.

"But I promise to say nothing!" Oopsie...

"So you do know about the matter between LN Group?" Andre queried who is now standing in front of James.

"I... guys! I can't betray Hailey!"

"We know. But how if the matter was serious, James? How can we assure Hailey is alright?" said Josh.

"James!" Yelled Geoffrey. He received an order from Hailey, but she didn't provide any reason why her mind changed. He was also worried if something happened to her.

"Okay! I'll talk!"

Finally, James surrendered. It is also his conscience if anything happens to Hailey.

"Hurry up!"

"Fine! You guys are making me peed on my pants." He frowned.

"Then start talking now!"