Chapter 50 - His Dream Project

The following day, Hailey carefully places the food on the lunch boxes she prepared for Vince. Gladly, he mentioned last night that someone noticed he started gaining weight.

In these passing days, she is feeding him too much meat, fatty and oily recipes.

And so today, Hailey will begin to watch Vince's balanced diet. She prepared more vegetables and fruits for his lunch.

Lately, she notices that he is not having a proper sleep but working too much each day and night.

She did research and refreshed her memories with the lessons she had before.

Four years ago, while she took an apprenticeship under the best chefs in Paris, she also took up a course to become a Nutritionist.

Actually, the reason why she studied this course is for her dad. And her future family, of course.

But now, she's happy to use her knowledge to watch Vince's health.

"Good morning," Vince greeted Hailey. "Ah, sorry to startle you." He quickly apologizes after he sees that Hailey was surprised.

"Good morning! It's okay! I didn't notice you coming over."

Hailey was making fresh fruit and vegetable juice when Vince joined her in the kitchen. She didn't notice him approaching, just then when he spoke beside her, and that made her gasps in surprise.

Vince's eyes swept to the table, and he saw the food Hailey made for his lunch. Staring at the lunch boxes, he wanted to skip breakfast but eat his lunch now. He could not help but begin drooling at how enticing the sight of the food was.

Lately, Hailey wakes up earlier than her usual time to prepare his lunch, and it touched the bottom of his heart.

This is why last night, he expressed how lucky he is to have Hailey by his side. Having her living with him, he never imagined that life would be this exciting.

On the contrary, he hopes that Hailey didn't do all of this because of the goddamn contract he proposed. He wished that things aren't this way in the first place.

"I made fresh fruit juice for you. I was thinking of what you asked last night. So, I'm fixing the meal I am preparing. I realized it was more meat and fatty foods, so I added more veggies! But if you prefer anything?" Hailey took the opportunity to discuss this with Vince while they are having breakfast.

"Oh, I'm not picky. Besides, I trust you," said Vince, tearing his lips with a warm smile.

Delight crept toward her heart, hearing Vince's telling her this. It was more like a reward for her hard work to please him. It's all worth it. Of course, it made her happy that he appreciates her efforts.

Though she won't want to invade his life without his full consent, she was overconfident to do things her way because Vince allows her without a complaint.

Except for the part when someone is insulting her being his girlfriend or aka Mistress.

Before she signed the agreement, Vince promised that he would protect her. He is putting her in an unlikely situation. And so it is his responsibility to assures no one harms her.

And Vince did protect her more than just a contracted fake mistress. She wanted to think about it more than that. But she doesn't want to assume.

In these passing months, she played as his mistress. It surprised her how she survives living with a stranger man.

Gladly, she used to be around men, which helps her to correlate with Vince.

Not that she is comparing him to the boys, but one thing is for sure. Living with a stranger is not so bad at all but exciting.