Chapter 92 - Eva's Boyfriend

The following day, at Shen Mansion. Fred woke up early to go to the company. Hilda followed him into the kitchen and had breakfast together in the pool area.

"I want to visit your son in the afternoon."

Fred replied, "Okay. Could you wait for me? I will pick you up. Let's go together."

Hilda was about to stuff her mouth with bacon. She stopped halfway to raise her head and look at Fred. Soon, she blurts out at her husband, "Do you think I'm going crazy and hit that girl?"

"I never think you would do that. But your mouth that I didn't trust would stay shut off."

"Fred Shen!"

"Our son is resting. It will help if you do not bother him so much."

"And why am I bothering him? I am his mom! Why am I the one who has restrictions here and not that girl!? She's not part of the family!" Hilda snapped.

"That's the point here, Hilda! Your hatred toward Vincent's girlfriend!"

"And whose mom would only watch his son having an affair? She's a home-wrecker!"

"Here we go again. I'm tired of explaining my point of view to you!"

"And it will never help, but you are tolerating your son's behavior!"

"I am not! But who do you expect to call on to take care of our son? Where is his wife? What home if the couple didn't live together nor have communication! They don't even love each other!" After stating this, Fred hurls a long sigh from the deepest part of his lungs and releases them furiously. "I'm sure your son would not have an affair if he has a dutiful wife!"

Hilda couldn't counter her husband's argument. It upset her she could not get a hold of Eva to talk to her. 'What a useless woman!'

She chooses Eva because she is intelligent and becomes successful on her own. But she only married Shen's name but didn't do her duty!

She could have great use of her! She's pretty. Indeed, she can handle some company affairs. Besides, she can help the Shen Group with her talent in interior design. Eva graduated with flying colors in the US and worked at the most prominent firm in New York.

However, one year ago. She heard Eva resigned from the company and disappeared. From then on, no one ever could tell them where she was. And it pisses her off. Eva has become a headache!

Her patience is getting thin. She considers Eva to be her daughter-in-law because she knew the Lan family. But Vincent's girlfriend?

Who knows if where that girl came from and what her family does for a living. They have already run a background check, but there is no information about her. That more smell fishy to her.

Who is she? The question keeps echoing on top of her head.

"I'm going to the US to talk with Eva," Hilda declared after her long silence.

Fred, who continues eating, chokes with his food. He stared at Hilda for a long time. Later on, he shook his head and replied, "Whatever makes you happy."

It disappointed Hilda to see that Fred has no interest in her plan. "You are just happy that I would not be around!"

"Then don't waste your energy looking for her like how your son just let her be!"

"Humph!" Hilda made an abrupt stand from her dining chair. She marched the corridor and went back to their bedroom.

Fred sighs hopelessly. He yelled; even Hilda had already disappeared in the door. "Sometimes, I wished for our son to get his divorce so that this house would be at peace!"