Chapter 103 - Makes Her Happy

The following day, warm lips woke me up, placing tiny kisses around my cheeks and forehead.

I moved my head to the left, but I bumped into a muscular chest. I rubbed my cheek against it and buried my nose to inhale his pleasant scent.

The owner of this warm body chuckled, amused at what I did. And his laugh tickles my ears. It was sexy.

What I did; instead of opening my eyes, I threw my arms around his waist and buried my entire face into his. Soon, I felt his fingers combing my hair while uttering in a husky voice.

"Did I wake you up?"

I shook my head against his chest. I replied, "No. We need to go to the hospital. Doctor Jing will be waiting."

Vince groaned. But I know why he has this refusal in his voice. Last night, we were supposed to go to the hospital for his follow-up check. Doctor Jing wanted to run the previous x-ray to heal his left shoulder from a sprain fully.

But because of what happened to us yesterday, Vince rescheduled the check-up this morning. However, Vince is acting lazy again.

"President Shen, we have to move. You have a meeting after your check-up." I reminded him, who didn't move next to me. Instead, Vince tightens his hold on me.

He is such a baby! I should have known. But I know he is only thinking of me why he postponed his check-up last night. He's worried about me, and I admit, I feel lazy to get off from the bed. And so, I have to convince Vince today.

I parted from him to get up. However, he didn't let me go. Instead, he moves above me and presses his body against me. I scream for his sudden action.

But then I feel his arousal poking into my thighs. I froze. Now that Vince is on top of me, he is tracing my nose. His thumb brushed my lips as he clasped my face with his left palm.

Vince lowered his head. Gently, he brushes his lips with mine. It was gentle at first, but Vince deepened his kiss until it became demanding.

He pushes his tongue inside my mouth and dances with mine. I imitated the way he kisses me. I responded eagerly to how passionately he devours my mouth.

When I felt his palms above my chest and began massaging them, a pleasurable sigh escaped my mouth.

Vince's thumb is taunting both of my nipples. He gripped the fullness of my breast, caressing them before he moved his hands down to my flat belly.

Later, his two hands stroked my thighs. I could feel they were burning as my skin left aching with delight.

I gasp for air the moment Vince left my lips. Now his mouth is moving down my neck, his tongue tracing my collarbone until it found my two erect nipples. His teeth bite my areola and tease them while his fingers are preparing me for his entry later.

I moaned, sighing with satisfaction. Vince lowered his head and remained to bend between my thighs for the time being.

I could not control my body, to shudder from the pleasure he is making me experience at the moment. I arched my back as I whimper. My body began acting weirder; it was craving for more, and the way I cry, Vince understood. I am ready.

He got up and knelt between my thighs. He grabbed my right leg and tucked it around his waist while my left leg; he placed on his right shoulder.

I was embarrassed at first. But later, I care less about what kind of position we have. My hands are holding tightly on the sheets as I focus on how Vince intensely pounds my insides.

Now, something builds up inside my belly. My body is preparing to reach the climax. I keep moaning and groaning, the deeper Vince shoving his hardness inside me.