Chapter 38:Enslave Him?

"Hi! Good evening!" Hailey cheerfully greeted the fish vendors.

They are gleefully attending to her, and soon, their attention shifts to the man halted next to her. Hailey tried to ignore his presence, but everyone started a conversation with him.

Of course, they all know about him. His family is famous in the entire country not only because of SHEN GROUP but because of his mother's family.

But in later years, Vincent's name gained popularity after he built plenty of infrastructure projects in the entire Metro City and its closest provinces.

"Good evening, Mr. Shen!"

"Good evening." Vince politely greeted everyone.

"Mr. Shen, is it true that you will run for Senatorial candidacy?" one fish hauler, who came closer the moment he was seen.

Hailey glanced at Vince. It's not the first time this question was asked. He often asks if he had a plan to enter politics like the rest of his relatives.

"No. That's not true. I don't have interest in it."

And the usual, Vince would decline following the expression of regret from these people.

The upper class, especially the lower-class families convince him to run for a higher position in government in the upcoming election about two years from now.

"It would make us happy if you ran for Senatorial position, Mr. Shen! You can hope for our votes!" said one man.

"That's right, Mr. Shen! I can assure you. My entire family will cast our vote for you!" And the others would also express their feelings.

"Even running for Presidency, you can have our support, Mr. Shen! My relatives in the province will also vote for you!"

"Only your relatives?" Cracked by the other vendors. "My entire town will give their support for Mr. Shen!"

Then everyone concurred and cheered, showing support for him.

Hailey knew Vince was uncomfortable discussing this issue. He is the type of person who would rather hide from the spotlight than in the center of attention.

Having the thought of joining politics is the last thing on his mind, which often he is urged to run for a national position.

While the vendors and workers continue discussing, they resume strolling around the market and avoid further questions.

Later, Mr. Bill arrived to warn the market vendors and workers to not disturb their shopping.

Hailey beamed, thinking how Vince suddenly put in a hot seat. She could see he is having trouble explaining and put a few words into why he is not interested in entering politics.

In the months, that they were in contract, she witnessed how Vince worked seriously in his projects for the benefit of many.

Not only to earn a profit but to create tremendous changes throughout the country. Vince had a big dream to do huge changes in Metro City and turned it into a better place to live by.

Vince was following quietly behind her. They are now approaching the area where giant fish are displayed. Salmon, mackerel, named it all!

"Can I have only half of the salmon, ma'am?" asked Hailey.

"Sure! Should I already slice thin sizes?"

"Yes, ma'am. Thank you."

The woman cleans the whole salmon before she cuts it in half then thin slices. Within like five minutes, the woman was done.