Chapter 57 - We Have A Huge Problem

SHEN GROUP HEADQUARTER

Vince is currently resting on his swivel chair. His third meeting today just ended, and later is another discussion with his engineers and architects.

With a knock on the door, Tim entered the office and handed him his TAB. "Boss, it was sent to me just now. Which one do you prefer?"

Vince swipes the screen. He keenly scanned the photos and tried to pick one, however, he found it hard to make a choice when all are nice. "Hm... I think each one of them is beautiful. I mean, anything looks great on her."

"Then I will instruct to purchase the best one?"

"Two or three, to have other choices," Vince suggested. His eyes remain glued to the photos he already checks countless times.

"Ahem! Boss, can I have back my TAB? I need to make a reply."

Vince straightens his back and clears his throat. He handed back Tim's gadget and said, "Forward it to me and make sure..."

"I'll delete them after! Understood, boss!" Tim finished the phrase, hiding the smirk on his mouth. He quickly emailed the photos and replied to the sender to keep him updated, so then, he could report them to the boss.

Honestly, it does surprise him that for the first time, his boss gives attention to this kind of stuff. "I didn't expect he'd become sensible."

"What did you say?" asked Vince to his assistant. He could hear him murmuring to himself.

"Nothing boss! I'm just saying that my TAB is now sensitive. It looks like I need to buy a new one. Would you give me one boss?"

"If you did great work, then I'll double your bonus."

"I'm always doing an incredible job, boss!"?Tim boasted, and say it proudly.

"Then, I'll assign you to form a team to create an easy and friendly App."

"What kind of App is this, boss?" Tim would take this opportunity to show off his multiple talents. He's not only a reliable assistant. He can go beyond if his boss wanted to test him this much. 'It's for the double bonus!'

"I want to offer a greater service to my tenants. Exclusive to all SHEN condos and penthouses in Metro City."

"What kind of service is this, boss?"

"A partnership with the Metro City Public Wet Market and a Metro City Supermarket. I realize several of my tenants are elderly. Many of them live alone as their family works abroad. Not mentioned housewives, and busy moms, couples that are always on the run."

"Hm. Is this about shopping online?"

"Yes!"

"But you will offer goods such as groceries and vegetables to deliver at their units?"

"And fish! Crabs, shrimps, any kinds of seafood."

Tim is trying to process what kind of site offering service his boss is trying to start up. He has already had multiple businesses. Why does his boss want to start being a goods distributor? And exclusively for his condos?

'Could it be that it has something to do with Miss Hailey? Hm... It's a fishy idea.' Tim thought so. 'Why is it sudden he came up with it?'

Tim is certain. His boss did this for his fake that possibly real girlfriend. Well, his boss acts that way, though.

"You have until Monday afternoon to present the layout."

"Then that means work on the weekend for me, boss!"