Epilogue Part 22: Whoops-A-Daisy

sry people i realised when i was editing this that its actually kinda shit but. we get to see robyn (synthetically) happy for a few minutes so :) for once the drama isnt about her (mostly) <3

♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡

"Fabulous news, Robyn, darling."

Robyn made a lacklustre noise of acknowledgement. She hadn't been drinking the night before, yet she somehow felt sort of... hungover. Possibly from her big argument (and subsequent emotional resolution) with Olivia. She'd woken up with a sore head and swollen eyes and refused to get out of bed to go to breakfast. Instead, she'd remained in her cocoon with the cats while the others opted for nourishment.

"I said, fabulous news, Rob." Olivia's words were accompanied by a banana to the stomach. "Here's your brekkie."

"Ow," complained Robyn, sitting up groggily. "What? There's no need to chuck a banana at me. You've probably bruised us both."

Olivia stuck her tongue out and scooped Bonnie up from Robyn's bed, only to take a seat next to her on the bed. "Aren't you going to ask me about my news?"

"It's not your news," chuckled Willow, standing in front of the two of them. "It's just news news. Gossip, actually."

"Okay, so what's the news-that-isn't-Olivia's-news-slash-gossip?" Robyn asked warily.

Olivia raised her eyebrows several times, stroking Bonnie all the while. "I heard through the grapevine that there's going to be a sesh in the dungeons tonight - and I got us an invite!"

Robyn stared at her, unaffected.

"You know," said Olivia, but then she did not elaborate.

"No, in fact, I don't know."

"You know, a sesh! A knees-up. A do. A par-tay."

Robyn held her hands up. "All right, I'm with you, put your thesaurus away."

"So, you agree? You're coming?"

She blinked in surprise. "I beg your pardon?"

"Fab!" said Olivia, clapping her hands excitedly, to which Bonnie scrambled off her lap and ran away. "Sorry, Bonnie. We'll start getting ready around 11. We're to be there at midnight."

"Midnight?" Robyn echoed, staring longingly after the cat who had previously been keeping her warm. "But that's past my—"

"Don't you dare say bedtime."

"–Bedtime."

"Too bad. You're coming, and we're going to have fun, and we're going to sing, and dance, and—"

"Well, actually," said Willow knowingly, and Olivia huffed, looking up at her with an unimpressed glare.

"Yes?"

"I heard it's more of an underground rave sort of thing. It's being thrown by the Slytherins, isn't it? So you probably won't be singing, unless the words are oontz, oontz, oontz."

"Wait, what? But I like the cheesy, singalong hits sort of parties."

"Then go to a Hufflepuff bash."

Olivia narrowed her eyes. "Where did you hear it would be of the oontz, oontz, oontz variety?"

"Morag, from Hufflepuff."

Her eyes somehow narrowed even further. Robyn wondered if Olivia could even see now. "Who's Morag from Hufflepuff?"

"She's... Morag? From Hufflepuff?"