Chapter Sixty-Four

hi so I'm not sure if it amounts to sexual harassment but I'll just be careful and say it does so CW: sexual harassment

♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡

When Robyn woke up the following morning, she almost couldn't believe where she was.

Not only in the Gryffindor dorms, but in Hermione's bed. And not only in Hermione's bed, but in her embrace.

Like, wow.

But she had to go, unfortunately. The Ravenclaws were probably wondering where she was, and she was hungry, too.

Plus, they had been lucky the whole previous evening to not be seen by anyone. She didn't want to push it.

"Hermione..." she said quietly, moving her arm back to nudge her awake.

Hermione mumbled something unintelligible.

She turned to face the girl and began patting her cheek lightly. "Wake up."

Instead, Hermione moved her own hand to rest on top of Robyn's, still on her cheek. She must like that, Robyn noted. She'd have to do it more often.

But not right now. Hermione was distracting her. Honestly, she thought the older girl would be a morning person who would get up immediately.

(She was, but at the moment she didn't want to ruin the serenity of sharing a bed with the girl she liked).

"Hermione...I should go..."

"No."

"No?"

"No."

Robyn abruptly ripped her hand away, which made Hermione open her eyes in a mix of surprise and disappointment.

"Now you're awake," said Robyn smugly.

Hermione shut her eyes again quickly and pulled Robyn in closer by the waist. "No, I'm just sleep talking."

"With your eyes open."

"If you look at my eyes, they are clearly not open."

Robyn leaned back to do as Hermione instructed. She tutted, "When did you get so playful?"

"You bring it out in me."

Robyn was filled with nice feelings at that. But Hermione was still distracting her! Time for drastic measures.

"Well, if you're really asleep, I'll have to wake you up." She reached over Hermione for her wand which was situated on the bedside table and began slowly, "Agua—"

Hermione sat up swiftly, bedhead and all. "I'm awake."

Robyn watched with a triumphant smirk then took the time to stretch out her muscles. Hermione watched, though she averted her gaze when Robyn met her eye.

The smirk wasn't going to leave Robyn's face any time soon.

Hermione threw her the invisibility cloak and they snuck to the bathroom for their morning routines. The other two Gryffindors were still asleep, luckily. Everything was going well...

...And everything kept going well, for the most part. How unusual.

Hermione walked her, still under the cloak, of course, out the common room. They kept going for a bit so Robyn wouldn't appear too near Gryffindor, then, when the coast was clear, Hermione took the cloak back.

Back to reality.

"So...Saturday up the Astronomy Tower again?" proposed Robyn.

Hermione frowned. "Saturday? That's six days away."