Chapter Ninety-Three

♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡

"Helloooooo?"

"What?" Robyn grumbled, annoyed at being disturbed when she, for once, was sleeping peacefully.

"There's a stranger in my bed!"

Her sleep-addled mind slowly – very slowly – processed what the person said. "...What?"

The person then began shaking her. "It's Robyn!"

She slapped their hands away roughly, self-consciously pulled the sleeves of her pyjama top down, and turned round in her bed to see who the assailant was.

It was Olivia.

"Olivia?"

"Don't shout at me!" she cried, hiding behind her hands while she swayed on the spot. She swayed so much, in fact, that she toppled over onto Robyn's bed, who dodged out the way.

"I'm not shouting- what are you doing?"

"Stop!"

"I'm not—" she cleared her throat and lowered her voice, "I mean, I'm not shouting. But you are."

"I'm not shouting, I'm singingggg," she sang.

"You're drunk," Robyn surmised easily while the other girl tried to roll around on the bed. Robyn held her shoulder to make her stop.

"I'm not drunk," she hiccupped, "I'm Olivia."

Robyn tutted, "Drunk Olivia."

"Drolivia."

"...Yes. How are you drunk?"

"From...drinking. Wait, I'm not—"

Robyn slapped a hand to her forehead. "You are! Why?"

"Back to school...party?"

Robyn frowned, doubtful. "On a Wednesday?"

"Is it Wednesday today?"

"I mean, it's probably Thursday now."

"I'm confused."

"Okay, okay, it's Wednesday. Who was there? Who hosted it?" she pushed. Like, okay, she had much, much more important things to worry about than parties, but she was still a teenager. If people were partying and getting drunk, she'd like, at the very least, to be invited.

Hey, maybe it would be nice to get drunk. Getting drunk would mean forgetting, wouldn't it?

"Me, and...me," Olivia replied after humming childishly to herself.

...Oh. Robyn apparently wasn't the only one who realised that.

"Olivia!"

"Whaaaat?" she sang again. "It's better like this. Why are you in my bed, anyways?"

"I'm not in your bed. This is my bed."

"This is my bed."

"No, this is the middle bed. Yours is on the right of this one."

"I don't know my left and right. And middle."

"Clearly."

"Stop being mean!"

"Oh my Gods," Robyn whispered to herself, rubbing her face tiredly. "Stay here. Or don't. I don't care. Goodnight."

Olivia sighed dramatically and lay down properly, and Robyn fell asleep again pretty quickly as her exhaustion caught up to her. She was completely oblivious to Olivia's silent cries throughout the night.