Yandere!Satan x oc x Yandere! Belphegor [8/9]

When the three of them got to the witches shop she was leaning against the counter as she smiled seeing Belphegor and two unknown faces to her. "Ah, I was wondering when I'd see you again Sloth demon. Who do you have with you?"

"Afternoon Rece, with me is my brother Satan and our friend Rini. Earlier this week by chance did Lucifer come in here to get a pair of bracelets to keep two people from parting from one another?" Belphegor asked

"He did, he said he wanted to punish one of you boys. He bargained my secrecy of a small video that I have on my phone for it. Why ask?" Rece inquired

"The brother he wished to do that to is Satan here. But it's also punishing our human friend Rini."

Rece stood up straight. "Wait-wait-wait a human is wearing one of those bracelets?!" She said shocked "Oh no-no-no! Humans can't wear them or their emotional hormones will go all over the place!" Rece said before she rushed to Rini looking for the bracelet before she found it.

She rushed Rini to her counter top where she broke it off with a mallet. Once it was off Rini felt dizzy and fell backwards. Belphegor caught her and held her in his arms as he looked at Rece sadly. "What's going to happen to Rini now?"

"She'll feel woozy and be sick for two weeks. Afterwards she'll probably end up having sexual tension. Does she have a significant other?"

"No." Belphegor said shaking his head

"Well then she's gonna be a bitch until she lets out that sexual tension that'll build up over the next two weeks. I will be talking to lucifer about placing my things on a human girl! I don't ever make things for human kin. Only for demons. What he did was going to kill that girl!" Rece said shaking her head

Satan then spoke up. "What about the one that's on me? I am supposed to be around Rini for a month as well as do her chores along side my own for the month."

"Come here demon boy." Rece said with a sigh

He did and she took the bracelet off of him before she leaned against the counter top once more. "It's all well and fine if he wants to have you pay the girl back and all. But he's gonna kill her with my things. He didn't even question if it was human safe which none of my things are. But if he really wants you to be bind to that woman for a month, it may come down to you to be the one to help her out of her sexual tension tizzy when it comes down to it." Rece said before she sighed out and grabbed a book that was behind her.

She then placed it on the counter top. "This is my families spell book it's how I enchant things and make the curses on things that I do. Now so the bond will be in place, I will place it for a bit of a distance. I'm thinking a few yards-and since she's human I will make sure that you'll know when she's in danger and needs your help."

Satan's eyes widened shocked "Why are you doing this without payment."

"Oh I will get payment but it won't be from you dearies. You three have enough on your plates dealing with little miss human there. But I'll be searching for Lucifer once I'm done with you three." Rece said seriously

Satan nodded his head and she motioned for them to go into the back of her shop with her. The two demons did as Rece told Belphegor where to placed the passed out human girl before he stepped back away from the circle on the ground. Satan had to hold onto Rini's hand as Rece chanted the spell as she lit candles. There were then a mark placed upon both of their arms once she was done chanting the spell. Once she finished Rece smiled at Satan.

"Once your month is up it will disappear completely. But you will be fine now...if the little human girl still has problems after the month is over please let me know and I'll do what I can to help her out."