Yandere! Satan x Oc x Yandere! Belphegor [1/9]

A/n: Ello to all, so before getting into the fuckery that is this oneshot there are a few things I want to put out there first; 

1- I have TWO other accounts that if you wish to see what I am doing and where the oc's that I write about come from [aside from this fuckery] that's where you'll need to follow me the first is Gothrena which is the newest of the accounts that I have the other is Rose_Romantica which I know some people know is me but this is just a PSA for anyone who hasn't figure it out yet. 

2-This one-shot is purely uncannon to ANYTHING remotely cannon and to the story board. This is just so I can take a break from the many damn stories I just transferred from Quotev to here. I had to transfer like 110+ stories from THREE different Quotev accounts. [Don't ask why I had three accounts I ain't gonna answer it]

3-I will still be taking any requests that anyone has, just please comment on the first chapter of this book and I will get to you! Thank you and enjoy this fuckery!

Ignorant...

That is what the lovely young human girl was to what was going on around her. She didn't know about the deaths that had happened in and out of the school she went to with the seven demon brothers. She didn't know about how it was a complete mystery to anyone who found out about said deaths. It even puzzled the angels and Solomon how the deaths would continue to happen. The only clue they had was her. Anyone who had any contact with the young human girl was killed within twenty-four hours of being around her.

It wasn't until Solomon talked with the young human girl via text that she even knew that there were even deaths that had happened. Knowing that people would die when they would get near her made her worry about the seven brothers she was living with-would they die too if she was around them too much? With the fear of losing the seven brothers she locked herself within the room and secluded herself. 

She then wrote in the chat room she had with the seven brothers that until the murders stopped that she refused to get out of her room. She feared what would happen to them had she been around them since all of the demons that had died were people that had gotten close to her. The first two to respond back to her were Satan and Belphegor.

Satan: Rini, you don't need to worry about that. I bet you it was only a coincidence you shouldn't listen to everything people say to you. Who did manage to tell you anyways?

Belphegor: You aren't in danger, My brothers and I make sure you aren't in danger. And you've been living with us this entire time. If we were in danger of being killed don't you think we'd be the first to die?

Seeing the two questions she sat up from being curled up in her bed as she thought about what Belphegor stated. She let out a sigh before she wrote back to both males.

Rini: Satan, it was Solomon who told me. He was rather curious on whether or not I knew about the deaths of some of our classmates. Which I wasn't aware of. I thought the reason they weren't in class was because they had been transferred to a different class...not that they were dead. And Belphie...you do make a good point. If someone was out to get me alone they WOULD have to go past you boys...wouldn't they?

Lucifer: You are under our protection Rini, you aren't going to be harmed in any way. I can promise you that. But I am rather surprised you haven't heard the gossip that goes around the school for the last few months

Rini: My anxiety makes it hard for me to focus on anything anymore. So I usually just listen to music on the way to school and in the halls if I don't see someone who I know. I'd rather not get mixed up in rumors anyways.