Akechi Goro

Akechi didn't know what to expect when he had gotten home on the night of Halloween-living with Livia. She was a very nice woman that he didn't deserve even after he had gone through therapy physical and mental since taking on a lot of injuries in his father's shitty palace. But it was because of her nice, kind and loving nature that kept the two of them together for so long. Both of them were twenty one and living together so they didn't feel as alone when they were with one another.

He had come home from work and was surprised to see that she had placed up the halloween decorations-he knew that halloween was her favorite time of the year so he wasn't all that surprised that she had gone all out. So as he went up the four steps and into the door that had a door cover on it as ghosts he came into a pitch black house other than a few pumpkin and ghost lights that were around the house.

"Livia?" Akechi spoke out loudly as he looked around confused

He didn't know where the young red haired female went off to-he knew she was home otherwise the door would have been locked. He knew damn well she was paranoid to leave the door unlocked while she was out, unless he was home. It didn't take long before Akechi soon saw a trail of small pumpkin cards which made him blink his eyes a few times.

He set his suitcase to the side and took his shoes off only to follow the trail leading to the single bedroom that they shared together since living together. Akechi pushed the door open slowly and gently before he froze and covered his mouth and nose as he saw his girlfriend sitting on the bed wearing a very exposing outfit as she was smiling at him. He could feel his face going bright red as his pants suddenly got very uncomfortable for him.

"L-Livia..."

She giggled as she saw his reaction. "Seems like my plan worked." Livia said as her green eyes looked at him with amusement.

She got off of the bed and she saw his eyes travel over her entire body-her costume was a sexy police uniform, she had on a very short black skirt, a short black vest that just barely went over her chest as she wore a black bra. On her waist was a belt that had a pair of cuffs on the side.

"J-Just how much aren't you wearing?" Akechi asked as she walked up to him

She gave him a small grin and she took his right hand and his tie before she pulled him to kiss her as she placed his right hand under the skirt. His brown eyes widen as he felt that she wore nothing under her skirt. Knowing that she was wearing so little turned him on too much, he pushed her up against the wall as he slipped two of his fingers inside of her making her moan into the kiss as he began to move his fingers quickly within her.

"You naughty girl, what am I going to do with you?" He muttered against her lips

"I'm not the only naughty one here Kechi...honestly I don't why you try to hide your bad side from me." she spoke softly to her before he rose an eyebrow at her

"Oh? Is that so Liv?" Akechi asked raising an eyebrow at her

She nodded her head. "Yes-I know you've been keeping things hidden on your side of the bed. If you wanted me so badly you should have just told me. I would have easily gave you whatever you wanted Akechi."

Akechi blushed as he looked down at the young red haired female who was speaking. "I didn't want to seem needy towards you."

Livia sighed and she wrapped her arms around his neck as she kissed him on the lips sincerely. "Hun...I want you to be needy towards me. I love you so damn much-If it wasn't because of you I wouldn't be here feeling so loved and cherished. I told you that I would be at your side no matter what happened and I meant that. Without you I'd be dead now-please...tell me if there's anything that I can do to help you. I want to be able to be there for you like you've been there for me."