Shiki Natsumezaka

Solace didn't understand Shiki and his fascination in human things like Haunted houses but he had her go through so many she swore her poor little heart was going to pop out of her chest. By the time that they had gotten home Solace wanted to go to bed but Shiki had other plans as Shiki took her to their bed before he slipped her flats off of her feet before he kissed up her legs softly. Solace looked to him tiredly.

"Really Shiki? What makes you think that I want to do that with you now?"

He pulled her legs closer to him making her fall back first against the bed before he kissed her on the lips. "Because you can't ever say no to me since our first time a year ago. You remember how I had to keep you from ripping the clothes off of me, you naughty, naughty girl..." He said softly to her as he slipped his hands against the skin of her legs

Solace rolled her eyes before Shiki had taken off Solace's skirt and had one of his hands against her undergarments rubbing his fingers against the cloth as he kissed her neck.She then bit her lip as she felt shiki press his hand harder against her body. She held on to shiki's shirt tightly as she tried to hold herself back from moaning out loudly

"A-Ahn sh-crap!S-Shiki stop it you horny bish!"

As Solace spoke Shiki undid her shirt and kissed down her body as he slipped his hand behind her back to undo her bra before he took her shirt and bra off of her. He glared at her when she tried to swear, he then smiled when he saw that she curved her words. He then took one of her breasts in his mouth as his hands went to take her panties off of her body as Shiki's fingers went inside of her body.

Solace's breath hitched a bit as she moaned out loudly. "D-Damn it Shiki! Y-You can't keep your hands to yourself can you?!" She moaned

"Not when it comes to the beautiful body of my girlfriend." He said softly as he kissed up to her ear

In doing so made her turn them over. "Okay now its my turn Shiki!"

Solace quickly undressed him of his jacket and shirt before she raked her nails against his skin making him moan out loudly as he held her hips tightly. "S-Solace..."

"This what you get for trying to get me off when I'm tired." She said as she looked him straight in the eyes.

"But you looked so adorable when you were trying not to let anything out; I couldn't help myself." He said panting as he smiled at her

Her hands then went to his belt which she undid before she took it off of him before she undid his pants pulling both his pants and boxers off of him. She the took his hands and placed them together above his head and tied them as hard as she could with his belt. He moaned out at the feeling as he looked her straight in the eyes.

"Just what are you doing Solace?"

"I know much you enjoy pain my dear so you're going to be in so much pain that you'll orgasm from it all." She said as she cupped his face in her hand.

His eyes widen as he heard the words spoken from her. "I thought you wouldn't dare hurt me?"

"On a regular basis no...but you need a punishment for what you've done." She said with a smirk before she moved closer to him. "and until you learn you aren't going in me."

Hearing the words whispered to him made him shiver in excitement as he looked up to her. "You're such a cruel woman....I love you."

She giggled a bit and smiled. "I learn from the best love. Now you even think about holding back your beautiful moans your punishment will be prolonged."

He nodded his head and she got off of him only to get out of a box he hadn't seen before a nine-tailed whip. His orange eyes widen in shock as he looked to her.

"W-When did you get that?"

"That's a secret...Now let me hear you scream love." She said before she went back on top of him and whip him hard on the chest.

He hissed and moaned at the feeling as the leather whip landed on his chest many times. She continued to do so as he tried to get out of the bond leather holding his wrist but it only made it tighten around his wrists.

"S-Solace! I-I get it...A-Ahn! I won't provoke you when you're already tired ah! Anymore!" He moaned as he was hit on the chest three more times

She stopped and moved her hand up against his chest until her hand reached his shoulder. "Is that so?"

"Y-Yes...I won't do it again. I'll keep my hands to myself I promise."

She smiled and kissed him on the lips. "Good boy."

She placed the whip down on the floor before she undid the bond around his wrists only to have him take her breast in his mouth once more. Her eyes shut as she held on to his shoulder and the back of his head as she moaned out loudly.

"S-Shiki..."

He smirked against her skin before he moved her down against him making her moan out louder as she held on to him tighter.

"O-Oh gods! S-Shiki...."

He pushed her down on to the bed as he moved deeper into her before he held on to her left leg and the bed under her as he gave her everything he can, he wanted her to be in bliss as he had been when she gave him the punishment she had given him. It wasn't long afterwards that both Solace and the bed were screaming out from the movements that were due to Shiki; he had wanted her before, but having the pleasure of pain course through him made him want her even more. Knowing she could be the mistress he needed was more than enough to make him want her even more than before.

"Louder Solace-c'mon I need to hear you scream for me."

Solace blushed as she shook her head, he chuckled at her defying him and he pinned her arms down on the bed as his movements got harsh and deeper inside of her. Only for him to soon after to hear her gasp out in shock. HeI smirked as he had found her sweet spot that she came screaming loudly as he followed after her as his head was between her neck and shoulder. "I love you so much Solace."

"I...I love you too Shiki...Now can I sleep?"

"Of course, with my arms around you."

She smiled and nodded her head as she felt him pull out of her and cuddle against his chest contently.