Rogue Cheney

Rogue didn't believe that being around the age of 18/19 years old that dressing up for a holiday like Halloween was needed, they were plenty old enough to be rid of such a thing. But not to his girlfriend Reya. No, she had told him that she was dressing up for it whether he liked it or not. Being that he lived with her in her apartment, he couldn't object to it, he was only thankful that he was able to have his cat Frosch with him. He didn't want to be without his childhood pet, what he didn't expect was to see Frosch wearing a pink and black frog costume.

No doubt that was Reya's idea and wanted to get him to smile at least a little bit. It worked...for the most part. Then it happened, when Reya had asked for his help with part of her outfit. He went into her room only for his face to go bright red as he saw what she was wearing. He was in total shock to see his girlfriend wearing something that revealed so much of her skin. Sure they had slept with each other once...maybe twice. But to go as far as wearing a sexy devil outfit that left nothing to the imagination...that really got to him. Reya went up to him and waved one of her hands in front of his eyes. "R-Rogue?"

He blinked his eyes for a moment before he shut her bed room door and pushed her up against it as he kissed her heatedly on the lips making her gasp out at first while her green eyes went wide in utter shock. But they soon closed as she placed her hands on his shoulders while she felt herself being picked up off of the ground. She wanted to do something for Rogue; since she knew he wouldn't dress up for the holiday.

She still wished to do something for it, so going with something that would make the both of them happy was the only way she'd be able to do anything. As the two of them kissed she could feel how her clothes had turned him on and grinned against his lips as she rubbed herself against him making him groan against her lips as he pushed her into the door even more.

"Reya...You're so going to pay for this dirty trick." Rogue said against her lips

She chuckled as she looked to him. "Well this is supposed to be your treat for the night."

He couldn't help but look at her body, there was very little that he would have to take off of her just to get what he wanted from her. Rogue made it his goal to have her begging for him by the end of the night. He started with having her hands above her red hair with one hand as his other went to the very little bit of cloth that was covering her womanhood as he pressed his hand against the cloth as hard as he could making her gasp out at first before she moaned out as she felt him kissing her neck.

He refused to give into the words he heard come out of her, he only continued to mark down her neck on either side of her neck before he kissed down to the 'bra' that covered her chest. He slipped his hand from where it was over her womanhood to slide up behind her to undo the bra that covered her chest. He undid the back before untying it from the back of her neck letting it hit the floor before he clasped his mouth against her breast, making her cry out in utter pleasure.

"R-Rogue!"

He groaned against her breast as he slipped her panties off of her and raised her left leg around his waist before he slipped two of his fingers inside of her making her cry out louder, Reya's head went back in pleasure as she felt her entire body go through a surge of pleasure from Rogue. Rogue wanted nothing more than to tease and pleasure Reya for how she made herself be in front of him.

Rogue slipped his fingers out of her small body a few minutes afterwards when he knew that she was close to her climax, he wouldn't give her the satisfaction of that just yet. He wanted her to realize what her wearing such an outfit did to him. As his body left her own she whimpered out only for him to carry her onto her bed and move on top of her.

"You're such a bad girl for doing this to me." Rogue said as he took one of her hands and placed it against the front of his pants.

She grinned as she looked up at him. "And what do you want me to do about it?" Reya asked amused